Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You can't just refer to everyone as 'legendary', Tan.

Surprised she would entertain Vorders given her previous Tory allegiance.

All the fart huffing talk of 'destroying the tories' etc makes me thing there is going to be a sickenly cringe 'It was Tan wot won it' tweet coming on results day.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

meredgrave

She's incredibly immature isn't she? It's fascinating what 'career' she'd have without SM. I'd say standing on a soapbox at Hyde Park Corner but that's too confrontational and she'd no doubt start crying and accuse them of being a misogynist if someone heckled her.
Indeed, and having just seen the tweets and response below, she wouldn't make much cop of it from bringing people along with her either

• Wow

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I honestly don't get the train beer thing. She acts like it's the coolest, edgiest, most anarchic thing ever.

She's in her 40s.

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, wasn't this chancer trying to crowd-fund vet bills not so long ago? Why would you take on more animals when you are struggling to care for the ones you already have?

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Jumping in to start a new thread for Supertwatskiii - thank you to @Sideboard Bob for the epic thread title nomination which had the most votes.

Carry on discussing the Jump Cut Queen and her Dystopia Warning bandwagon here.

Coming to a sports hall near you soon…
Thank you for the new thread!

Kudos to @StatusWoe for the hilarious words of this thread title, I just pointed them out!

The run up to a general election is always entertaining, but I think we’re going to get a lot of unintentional comedy from Tan too!

• Heart

MediumLoad

Chatty Member
They will spin it. She will be a starmer fangirl for her first year & then disappear as her takes will be pointless to the crowd she wants
I'm hoping for her to shout "Tories" at any and all critics of a Labour government so often that it loses all meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

lilykestrel

VIP Member
She's shared pictures of suffragettes being violently handled by the police along with this

1718742313731.png

Tan, show some bloody respect.

• Wow

ochebalboa

She better hope that's true.

Also, why is somebody's private life hers or anybody else's business?
Imagine if Kate Ferguson (She can as she's a journo) made a few calls looking at the possibility of her sex life. She would bitch and cry for days on end

Bread

Chatty Member
I thought that. Rather than wince and shove her cat's medical bills on a credit card like the rest of us, she crowdfunded them. For shame.

• Angry
  • Sick

meredgrave

My prediction is that they'll spend the first 6-9 months or so enthusiastically backing Starmer and blaming the Tories still... and then when the sheen inevitably comes off Labour, they'll pivot to the sort of sniping from the sidelines that we see on Starmer now from the old Corbynites.

Add in a dose of continued attempts to stir up outrage about the Tories, especially if some lighting rod figure like Braverman or Badenoch becomes leader.