Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Can you imagine the whining if someone posted something like this about Tan's sex life?

---
You can make a point about relationships and conflicting interests without the crass misogyny. But misogyny only bad when it happens to Tan

Reactions: 11

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
If you are unfamiliar with her Hitler work, are you familiar with her anti semitic 9/11 theories?
Aaaand the nasty post mocking disabled people by pulling faces. She’s always been a twat.

Hilarious that even the dickheadiest of twitter dickheads like Sooz Kemper and Ash Sarkar hate her though. Has Little Owned Jones turned on her yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

TheMan

She's a Tory grifter who acts like a super liberal to get Centrist Dads to wank off to her but also for lefties to retweet her. I saw Kunt and The Gang's Crimbo song with her. She's such a middle class white woman's idea of edgy. You know the type. They think saying "CUNT!" Is just the height of offense. And I'm sorry, You can just tell in her eyes that she isn't geniune. There's an air of fake to her.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
That is the funnest thing I’ve read today!
also on that shelf is the bloke who went to the papers to complain that he'd been wiping his arse with Tesco toilet cleaning wipes FOR DAYS because he thought they were bum wipes, and apparently it took days of great discomfort to just have a glance at the packet. That's the sort of mishap that would be going with me to the grave

• Haha
  • Wow

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
A bit of a tangent but she's Tanskiii's chum - I see that twitter gobshite Patsy Stevenson has set up a GFM for a vague trans charity. Only it's not a charity. And nobody knows what it's actually for. She's had enormous pushback from trans people saying she's attention seeking and it isn't her place to do this - but of course she knows best. I genuinely think she's a terrible grifter. Probably deserves her own thread tbh. Is anybody else following what she gets up to?
I’ve had my eye on this disingenuous gobshite for a bit, think she def needs a thread…

Reactions: 9

lilykestrel

VIP Member
JUst say you bought more cats, this is gonna take forever.

View attachment 3014030
fucks sake, the immediate answer is to call a local cat rescue so people who have experience with stray cats can come round and assess the situation and get them to safety, appropriate medical care and then get them to a nice new home that suits their needs and personalities.

You already have two cats Tan, it's not fair on them or the kittens you're proposing you bring in, you irresponsible dickhead.
---
1719231545099.png

1719231557839.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1717846184935.png

the great politics understander seemingly missed the lesson on how fringe parties 'selling unicorns' partly serves to shift the major parties' priorities and the general discourse in their ideological direction

• Heart

Bread

Chatty Member
A bit of a tangent but she's Tanskiii's chum - I see that twitter gobshite Patsy Stevenson has set up a GFM for a vague trans charity. Only it's not a charity. And nobody knows what it's actually for. She's had enormous pushback from trans people saying she's attention seeking and it isn't her place to do this - but of course she knows best. I genuinely think she's a terrible grifter. Probably deserves her own thread tbh. Is anybody else following what she gets up to?
I seriously dislike this individual. She made the whole Sarah Everard vigil thing about herself and has never missed an opportunity to insert herself into the subject.