Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Careful now Tan that sounds like more of a full time commitment than you are used to, he has confirmed he is running hasnt he? So if Tan doesn't follow through now it'll be a bit embarassing.

Reactions: 2

gimm3more

VIP Member
yes, the AV referendum, it was 2011 (I only remember it so clearly because I was very excited, as I'd turned 18 a month or so before, so it was the first time I voted)
As someone who lives in Scotland PR voting ain’t all it’s cracked up to be, our country has been bankrupted by the SNP-Greens 😭 FPTP has its faults but at least we’ll hopefully see a proper majority come July

TheMan

The pic of her being arrested, where she stares into the camera, She's really trying to appear like a martyr. And yeah, they broke lockdown rules, that's why she was arrested.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I’m sure the food that puts you most at risk of E. coli is pre-prepared/bagged salad - even the ones marked as washed and ready to eat although don’t hold me to that lol
Yeah, I did read that years ago. It could be salad from a restaurant chain. What made me think it was that they said the majority of those impacted were young adults.