Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I have no words. Genuinely’ shut the duck up then!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1712605142198.png

can't get my head round this language, vile woman

1712605332384.png

1712605375691.png

"I HAVE A BIG POLITICAL FOLLOWING"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't stand Tan or any of her 'sensible centrist' or right-on mates, who all jump every five seconds to bash the Tories and then deflect when their own crappy behaviour is called out. Whether Angela Rayner's tax affairs or hypocrisy amongst their 'influencer' number, it's all just so eye rolling for how they say one thing and do another.

Reactions: 11
Tan is exceptionally high and mighty on this subject given the amount of easily googlable things she's said that would get her rightly pilloried.

Not that I think Wragg should do anything other than resign.

Reactions: 15
Wragg is an idiot. But if someone in Labour had done this, Tan would work her fingers to the bone typing tweets in their defence. “ACKSHUALLY sextortion is a crime! They had no choice! As a victim of so and so myself…” She’s such a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 16
Wragg is an idiot. But if someone in Labour had done this, Tan would work her fingers to the bone typing tweets in their defence. “ACKSHUALLY sextortion is a crime! They had no choice! As a victim of so and so myself…” She’s such a massive hypocrite.
Exactly. If this had happened with, say, Angela Rayner, then Tan's outcry would be in a completely different direction.

Reactions: 6