Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don't get me wrong I am no fan of the Tories but crying in a sports centre at 3am because you tried and failed probably slightly more understandable than crying in a field at Glastonbury at 3pm because you imagined people saying nasty things to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does she get to *checks notes* "swing at people with a bat" for having an opinion that she disagrees with, but if people disagree with her opinions she calls the police?

Also someone calls Carole Vorderman sad or lonely or whatever the bloke said (fuck knows I don't actually care) and they are misogynistic, but her constantly calling a woman Felicity Minge and rounding up loads of other people to do the same is absolutely fucking hilarious? Fuck off Tan, you absolute embarrassment!

Reactions: 26

peachplumpear

me normally: yeah i'm a republican, get rid of the royals
me after reading r tan's ramblings: god save the king!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Jesus fucking Christ. Some people truly are mugs. As if she can't get a phone herself. She will totally exploit that offer.

GDFFWEFW0AAbfsm.jpg
GDFFWEEWgAAUFI3.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Imagine if a woman had cervical cancer and a man reduced it to 'fucks sake who wants to hear about her fanny'.
And way to make men feel shame about their concerns about their health by reducing to an 'arsehole'. She really is a repugnant individual.

Screenshot_20240120_085015.jpg

She is just Katie Hopkins at this point isn't she?

lilykestrel

VIP Member
She's a moronic commentator who provides commentary for morons.
It's a weird, lads' mag persona. What even is this?
View attachment 2708743
View attachment 2708744
That's exactly what it is! She's stuck in the Lad culture era

I'm a few years younger than Tan (based on lower estimate of her alleged age) but I can see it, but we all grew out of the long 90s hangover of edgy humour. Though I can hand on heart say I've never fashioned myself a Hitler tache.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Wasn’t she making digs about JM the other week but now LG is coming for her she is a poor woman who was hounded off Twitter 🙄

Also her description of us does sound like projection as she sits in her rented room with the phone and ring light carefully positioned in the best angle to ensure she looks nothing like herself.
It is a strange one. Her whole 'career' is literally making digs at people on the Internet. That is it.
Yet others who do that (better) are incels and trolls.

• Haha

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
What's with these fake-leftie influencers and pretending to be tough? ''I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle'' etc etc.

I'm curious to see videos of Tan interacting with other people. Does she stand her ground or does the posturing give way to anxious warbly voiced smolness?
“I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”
Thread title nomination!

• Haha
  • Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
IMG_0066.jpeg

How about we get an NHS that actually functions for people first, eh?! God the absolute fucking melts who follow these grifters have the critical faculty of a gnat.

EDIT - and of course she had to bring up the ABUSE she’s risking by grifting money. Blatant, transparent manipulation when every reply is positive, if not fawning.

• Wow
  • Angry

peachplumpear

It always cracks me up when she tweets things like 'getting myself mentally prepared for the election' hun you're not an MP, you don't work for either party - no-one is asking you to participate. No-one is seeking out your insight or wants your input. It would be like me saying I'm mentally preparing myself for the Olympics while sitting on the sofa eating crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

lilykestrel

VIP Member
1704067454708.png

Well I feel like a nob for getting the bus over to a nearby Labour constituency in December 2019 and spending my evening walking for hours in the dark and pouring rain door knocking to make sure the vote got out. Could have just stayed at home and called Johnny Mercer and his wife 'minges' on Twitter
---
And while we're at it, isn't calling a man by a slang term for a part of anatomy (usually) found on women to humiliate him in itself a bit sexist?

Reactions: 22

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I hate to keep banging this drum but his brother, the racist axe murderer, who he allegedly helped to skip the country is even worse.
And he also went on a podcast in november last year crying about how his brother had “lost 17 years of his life in prison over a silly scrap”…. No mate, your scum brother carried out a premeditated racial murder of an innocent young man. Was not just a “scrap” at all.
Sorry for OT! Just wanted to say, I have a lot of mixed feelings about this exchange. It’s hilarious to see someone as annoying and sanctimonious as Tan get her arse handed to her by a big account on twitter, but it’s just such a shame it’s being done by a woman/child beating scumbag like Joey Barton.

• Sad
  • Heart
Thoughts and prayers to our members who are conscripted to the Essex Division of the people's army, stuck in a trench with Tan, Jack Monroe and Simon Harris.

• Haha