Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we had 'shitclowns' before? 🤔
And trust her to be bezzies with that other attention seeking humourless bore Patsy Stevenson.

Screenshot_20240404_082158.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Have we had 'shitclowns' before? 🤔
And trust her to be bezzies with that other attention seeking humourless bore Patsy Stevenson.

View attachment 2854866

Shitclown isn't one of Tanner's hi-larious inventions as that's been around for 20 years at least. I remember it being a favourite insult on the old Guardian talkboards back in the day.

Tanners being tediously unoriginal, who'd have thought.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_2024-04-04-18-09-24-56_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

If anybody's day consisted solely of doom scrolling, reading, posting on and refreshing Twitter, land of the notoriously skewed and overblown take and analysis, and recording their own face spouting overblown takes and purposefully gloomy tit, they'd be bleeping miserable

Even the people at the sharp end of austerity and its ramifications are getting on with it and probably feel a lot better for it

(Just to be clear, I'm not a Tory lol, I don't dispute that Tory ideology is detrimental, and I don't think people should live in poverty or bootstrap or anything, I just hate this navel gazing schtick)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If anybody's day consisted solely of doom scrolling, reading, posting on and refreshing Twitter
This is the problem. Those people are Tan's core audience. Which is good for engagement, but in reality makes very little difference whatsoever.

Looks like chatting to Tan has had it usual effect. If she really has had problems I wish her well.

I wouldn't worry about Patsy. She is a terrible attention seeker and permanent victim. She has claimed 'all policemen are rapists' and centred herself in the awful murder of Sarah Everard.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
also I don't understand what Tan thinks is going to happen if/when Labour win a GE? It's not going to suddenly change overnight and everything will be sunlit uplands and Keir's going to personally go round and hand everybody an apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also I don't understand what Tan thinks is going to happen if/when Labour win a GE? It's not going to suddenly change overnight and everything will be sunlit uplands and Keir's going to personally go round and hand everybody an apple.
As I said before, I suspect they will spend ~5 years reeeing about Corbyn.

Expect a slew of Guardian thinkpieces with headlines like: "Progressives should support sensible cuts to education/health/benefits - here's why"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes nobody goes from being all set to kill themselves with a big drama being made on Wednesday to be being totally fine and able to be left alone on Thursday.

Reactions: 5
Patsy Stevenson is building up to have a thread of her own here. She is utterly ghastly. I first heard her on Radio 4 when she got a big payout after being arrested at the Sarah Everard vigil. I've no problem with that. But she set off so many alarm bells in the Jack Monroe vein - snivelling, self pitying, grandiose, targetted because she was pretty, no mention of Sarah Everard. And asked if she would donate the money, or some of it, she said she was using it to fund her 'important work' (twitter).
These threads really make your spidey senses tingle when a new grifter/gobshite hoves into view.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was suspicious about her from the start and those photographs that looked posed, almost like that was her intention from the start and she had practiced the perfect pose with the photographer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was suspicious about her from the start and those photographs that looked posed, almost like that was her intention from the start and she had practiced the perfect pose with the photographer.
I do remember thinking at the time that one of them was really curiously reminiscent (to the point of 'is it on purpose') of the famous "Pankhurst being manhandled by the rozzers outside Buckingham Palace" shot (although Pankhurst was literally half a foot off the ground being carried like a sack of potatoes)

1712395436639.png

Reactions: 6
There is footage somewhere of her before the rally saying something like 'right let's go in and get arrested'. It was always all about her and never Sarah Everard.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Really went to town on the whole William Wragg cause celebre in a way that's so tinged with weird shameyness it's giving me the absolute ick

1712599051669.png

1712599068169.png

1712599087169.png

1712599197530.png

1712599235525.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10