Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I regret to inform you all that the can isn't just a photo, it's a video of her waving the can around with Lads Lads Lads by Lambrini Girls over the top

---
1712936275030.png

1712936298199.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m confused why she gets so excited about #trainbeers. The only time I would be impressed with that beyond my early 20s would be if they were free.

Reactions: 12
Tan can afford train tickets and #trainbeers (but not vet bills or iPhones)? She must have hit her wankpuffin kofi targets this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tan can afford train tickets and #trainbeers (but not vet bills or iPhones)? She must have hit her wankpuffin kofi targets this month.
Good point.

Especially as according to her the wankpuffin Tories have made rail travel so expensive.....

Reactions: 6
Times must be hard though. She’s drinking the fake Aldi version of Brewdog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I regret to inform you all that the can isn't just a photo, it's a video of her waving the can around with Lads Lads Lads by Lambrini Girls over the top

---
View attachment 2871233

View attachment 2871234
What's with these fake-leftie influencers and pretending to be tough? ''I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle'' etc etc.

I'm curious to see videos of Tan interacting with other people. Does she stand her ground or does the posturing give way to anxious warbly voiced smolness?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's with these fake-leftie influencers and pretending to be tough? ''I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle'' etc etc.

I'm curious to see videos of Tan interacting with other people. Does she stand her ground or does the posturing give way to anxious warbly voiced smolness?
“I'm so anti-Tory, I opened my craft beer with a hammer and sickle”
Thread title nomination!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2864015

can't get my head round this language, vile woman

View attachment 2864021
View attachment 2864023

"I HAVE A BIG POLITICAL FOLLOWING"
Christ. Peter Walker is an idiot but he's right on this one and has owned her with complete ease
---

Haha thats class

Reactions: 3
Yeah Tan women would never get involved in religious war, they're above all that. Like 'Bloody' Mary, Queen of England :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Does she really never get embarassed by churning out her 5th form (and that is being generous) debating society political hot takes?
She slowly lumbers to points most people thought of decades ago.
Are we really sure at this point she isn't Titania McGrath? There is no difference.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2876240

View attachment 2876242

pisswombles of a feather, grift together?
That’s the guy she was drinking with in Brighton this weekend, after she made a big show of actually leaving the house and having #trainbeers.

IMG_6776.jpeg

I suppose there are some marginal costs involved running a website that tells you to vote the tories out by voting for labour instead. But I doubt we’ll ever know where the money goes. Probably vague categories like ‘events’ ie getting pissed with minor twitter celebs.

Reactions: 7
If your politics do not align with that of the Conservatives, don't vote for the Conservatives.

That'll be £20 please for that advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.