Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @DisgruntledGoat and @StatusWoe for thread title inspiration and nomination.
No doubt Tanskiii will have a train beer in celebration whilst on her way somewhere to bring down the Tories đź–•

Carry on jizzbadgers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We're in our hate threads (plural) era. I eagerly await more regime-threatening tweets and tiktoks from the most cunning, astute, rebellious and of course sweary(!) dystopia-warning political commentator of our times. The sheer wankpuffinery of it all!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the scenes in the HQ of the Israeli Defence Forces

Sir we have just had a call from the UK and apparently we are cockwombles. What does that mean?
General: I have no idea did you not ask?
Yes Sir I did but she said she is having an attack of CPTSD and has to end the call to take a selfie. Is that some sort of new weapon?
General: If it was the Americans would have sent us some.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL

I met my mate (Who had his pic taken with her) and asked what was she like, Said pleasant enough but didn't have much to say. My Mate spent ÂŁ100 to get out of work get a train up there and come back. The stuff people do hey because a blond woman called Tories "Spunkbuckets"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jizzbadgers
Spunktrumpets
Wankpuffins
Cockwombles
Pisstrumpets
Shitgibbons
and Spunkbuckets

All within the first six posts. Absolutely excellent work, Tattleflappers! It’s like Tan’s Greatest sHits.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jizzbadgers
Spunktrumpets
Wankpuffins
Cockwombles
Pisstrumpets
Shitgibbons
and Spunkbuckets

All within the first six posts. Absolutely excellent work, Tattleflappers! It’s like Tan’s Greatest sHits.
Perhaps Tan has been reading here again as she has a new entry with wrongcock

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
1697563455097.png

Is it just me or is it a bit glib and weird calling a man, who resigned because of multiple allegations of sexually assaulting colleagues, a 'perverted wrongcock'

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2515892

Is it just me or is it a bit glib and weird calling a man, who resigned because of multiple allegations of sexually assaulting colleagues, a 'perverted wrongcock'
I think probably the problem is that she refers to all of her ideological opponents this way, so it lessens the impact when she does it to refer to an actual predator.

Reactions: 19
As is often the case, she's not really wrong, she's just childish and stupid about it.

Reactions: 13
“An op that my insurance doesn’t cover” loosely translated means “I didn’t bother to insure my cat”

Reactions: 18
What happens to all the other money Tan gets?

Omg seriously?
Always always always these fuckers come in for a grift at some bleeping point. Slippery slope. There will be more if she does well from this.
Disingenuous twit.

Reactions: 15
Or why she doesn’t she do what other people do? Suck it up instead of expecting others to bail her out the entitled little wank puffin.

I had a cat who needed expensive surgery on more than one occasion and due to his age insurance only paid a small percentage. I utilised savings and my overdraft and spent months living on lentils and beans. If only I had realised that my only real choice was setting up a go fund me for strangers to pay for my responsibilities.

Reactions: 14
What if a Terrible Tory splazmuncher donates?! Or Lozza Fox? She hasn't thought this through!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get a bleeping credit card like the rest of us do when faced with unforseen vets bills/dental bills/house bills/car bills etc.

Grow the duck up you grifting lazy bastard.

Reactions: 22