Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always making 'jokes' about men sweating like a nonce at a child's birthday party and suchlike. How on earth is any of the stuff she cites here worse than that?

Reactions: 17
She reminds me of someone I used to know about 10 years back.

Couldn't go five minutes without getting into a stand-off either online or in real life and constantly moaning about how hard her life was despite all evidence to the contrary.

I distanced myself for the peace and quiet and, from what little I hear about her, she hasn't changed in the slightest.

Reactions: 12
She reminds me of someone I used to know about 10 years back.

Couldn't go five minutes without getting into a stand-off either online or in real life and constantly moaning about how hard her life was despite all evidence to the contrary.

I distanced myself for the peace and quiet and, from what little I hear about her, she hasn't changed in the slightest.
Unfortunately the internet is full of people like this. I wonder if they were like this before social media or if having a platform has massively exacerbated underlying issues and created these narcissistic grifters that seem to be everywhere.

Remember this classic? Her rushing to the aid of that fraudster plumber Depher and telling him 'dark forces' were at work as someone had kicked the shutters of his shop?
Well Depher actually was busily being racist and telling people it was a certain group of black women who rightly have called him out who had done it (it wasn't - it was kids just messing about apparently).
People have accused Twatskiii of being racist by using the term 'dark forces'.
I honestly don't believe she was, but ffs it just shows up what a bleeping twit she is wading into things she has literally no idea about and desperate to blame 'The system'.
She admits she had no idea what it was all about but was happy to call people *bleeping sc*m'.

Attachments

• Wow
Remember this classic? Her rushing to the aid of that fraudster plumber Depher and telling him 'dark forces' were at work as someone had kicked the shutters of his shop?
Well Depher actually was busily being racist and telling people it was a certain group of black women who rightly have called him out who had done it (it wasn't - it was kids just messing about apparently).
I honestly don't believe she was, but ffs it just shows up what a bleeping twit she is wading into things she has literally no idea about and desperate to blame 'The system'.
She admits she had no idea what it was all about but was happy to call people *bleeping sc*m'.
could just say "I had no idea about the context, I'm sorry" and then learn a lesson about (not) saying things WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE CONTEXT

Reactions: 17
Yeh Anderson accused 3 (I think 3!) black women of doing that to his shop despite the fact none of them were even in or near Burnley at the time - I’m sure the women actually live in London or the south iirc. The police haven’t contacted any of them despite Anderson’s claim. duck off Tan.

Reactions: 10
1711665038947.png

ooh look she's channelling Jack Monroe with her handwritten notes of the news stories

• Haha
She needs to stop with this birds eye selfie mode, or Joey Barton will be on at her about her roots again!

🍉 When I started my current job, I went to get my picture taken for my security pass. I duly wandered into the back room behind reception and stood on the required spot. Then I realised the camera was basically on the ceiling and I looked completely ridiculous in the picture - 90% hair! Like some kind of Google earth map of my parting. I'm stuck with the stupid thing now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop with this birds eye selfie mode, or Joey Barton will be on at her about her roots again!

🍉 When I started my current job, I went to get my picture taken for my security pass. I duly wandered into the back room behind reception and stood on the required spot. Then I realised the camera was basically on the ceiling and I looked completely ridiculous in the picture - 90% hair! Like some kind of Google earth map of my parting. I'm stuck with the stupid thing now!
Mine is the opposite.

The camera was attached to the receptionist's computer but was on a very low stand on her desk. I had to lean in over her monitor for the photo so my work pass picture is 50% neck and chin with my eyes barely in frame.

• Haha
If you don’t pay your water bill they won’t cut you off. But they will eventually take you to court, give you a CCJ and send balliffs round. So it’s hardly some kind of genius life hack.

But what do you expect from someone still using the MySpace angle in 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm relatively (mercifully) new to Tan - is there a back story? Like where did she come from? Did she just start posting tepid centrist takes and portmanteaus at just the right time for fbpe centrist wankpuffins to lap it up and follow? Also I don't know if I'm imagining this but I'm sure I saw she was married to the equally embarrassing self-styled political commentator/'activist' Femi.

• Haha
"who can afford possessions? not many people I know can"
Thread title suggestion.

Regarding Femi, my understanding (which might be wrong) is that they previously dated but aren't together now.

She also gets very mad if you imply she slept with RussInChesire 😅

And to add to previous conversation, I don't mind my security pass photo, because it was actually taken by a person with a digital camera. Also the aspect ratio of the picture on the pass squishes it slightly so it makes me look thinner 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this is in response to someone posting a poorly designed stain glass window where a priest is putting hands on head of a small child knelt before him which could be construed to be something else

1711813096204.png

whilst I do not disagree with her point, you know what else could be massively triggering to people, Tan? ALL the flippant jokes you make about child sexual abuse (Tories sweating at kids birthday parties, nonce this, nonce that) in your bleeping videos!

Reactions: 22
I'm relatively (mercifully) new to Tan - is there a back story? Like where did she come from? Did she just start posting tepid centrist takes and portmanteaus at just the right time for fbpe centrist wankpuffins to lap it up and follow? Also I don't know if I'm imagining this but I'm sure I saw she was married to the equally embarrassing self-styled political commentator/'activist' Femi.
I think they staged a proposal, perhaps as an April fools joke. I did actually fall for it, so jokes on me. I don’t think there’s anyone insufferable enough to be Mr Tan.

Reactions: 6
Looking for mentions of herself under the search term "centrist dad". Ahahaahaha!!
Also, jokes about thirsty centrist dads is cyberstalking by incels? Wtf?
She has no critical thinking skills whatsoever. I think that's why she falls for literally every conspiracy theory doing the rounds. She was spouting 9/11 conspiracies for ages.

Sounds like another incredibly important case for the Essex Celeb Force to focus on. She could found an exclusive celeb Victim Support group with Jack ‘guest’ Monroe and Simon Harris.
No disrespect to Essex-based tattlers, but why are so many of these grifters in Essex. What's going on there?! 😂

Then I realised the camera was basically on the ceiling and I looked completely ridiculous in the picture - 90% hair! Like some kind of Google earth map of my parting.
Ahaha love that description. 😂 😂 Those photos are never very flattering. I remember getting a photo done for student ID and the woman behind the desk was laughing because the lighting had given my face a greenish tinge. It looked like I'd used a Shrek filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8