Supertanskiii #2 Jeremy Corbyn made me impersonate Hitler at Glastonbury

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a gobby teenager growing up on *public* social media accounts, I learned now in my adulthood that sometimes it’s okay not to have a hot take on every single thing. Let alone double down on it.

Reactions: 15
I love how she's the internet equivalent of twit Monroe.

Monroe wanted to be a traditional media darling but couldn't back it up with talent or anything approaching a work ethic.

Tanners wants to be the go-to for hot takes and the focal point of righteous anger but is sloppy, immature and contradicts herself non-stop leaving a trail of unfortunate receipts in her wake.

Reactions: 10
Apparently Tan knows better than those who work in cancer treatment or have experienced it.

Reactions: 14
Apparently Tan knows better than those who work in cancer treatment or have experienced it.

Cancer care is actually one of the better parts of the NHS. They’re terrible at preventative medicine and the minor stuff, but tend to be great when dealing with the big stuff. Also they have much tighter deadlines when dealing with suspected cancer because it’s so time sensitive.

• Heart
Unfortunately people are waiting longer to be diagnosed - waiting times for initial cancer appointments are much longer now than under Labour. It used to be max 2 week wait.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately people are waiting longer to be diagnosed - waiting times for initial cancer appointments are much longer now than under Labour. It used to be max 2 week wait.
It’s not just as simple as “evil tories” though as Tan makes everyone think. We have a population who are living longer and with many Co-morbidities. When Lab were in charge (2010) the population was approx 62.8mill, it’s now 67+ mill. Nearly 20% of our population is aged 65+. There is a huge disease burden in the UK from diabetes, obesity, CVD and frailty. Which all impacts waiting times. There has never been more money going into the black hole that is the NHS budget

Reactions: 8
1711360253308.png

she's fuming

(Dan Wootton did a GB News show, "The Fifty Worst People in the UK Today")
---
lol Lil OJ made the top ten, bet she's double fuming

Dan Wootton is a sexist for not including Tan on his 'people who have pissed me off list'

• Haha
View attachment 2835843

she's fuming

---

Dan Wootton is a sexist for not including Tan on his 'people who have pissed me off list'
If it's any consolation, Tan, you definitely make my list.

Also, why are you watching a massive long programme of somebody complaining on sodding GB News?

in the next few months I bet she confects a campaign for her and her followers to call Dan Wootton a 'shitmerkin' or some such to try and rank next year

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2835843

she's fuming

---

She’d be fewmin if she was on it too. Although I bet she’d lap up the free publicity and see it as a chance for a good old beg.

Reactions: 4
1711382132761.png

1711382171752.png

I'm reading this that she went to the police about that parody profile?
---
oh these are the screenshots

1711382253571.png

1711382270348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like another incredibly important case for the Essex Celeb Force to focus on. She could found an exclusive celeb Victim Support group with Jack ‘guest’ Monroe and Simon Harris.

• Haha
So this is the horrible abuse and death threats she gets? A few jokes about centrist dads wanking over her? Isn’t that more of a joke on the centrist dads because she’s gross.