Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must not have got the memo , limit your contacts , here she is again touring east Cork, stay at home !!

Reactions: 9
Why is she buying masks and putting them on her story if she has a "medical exemption" to wearing them

Reactions: 10
Why is she buying masks and putting them on her story if she has a "medical exemption" to wearing them
oh my god. Unbelievable. The cheek of her. No respect for her clients and staff that shes put at risk. I dont believe for a second that she has any condition. Only vanity and selfishness

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion,
Superstylesabby #2: 2 posh to wear masks but will for the freebies

Out for a cliff walk in runners, not the Regatta walking boots she was raving about the day before she got all the Regatta freebies.
I never went to so many places/shops pre C19 as she does daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh my god. Unbelievable. The cheek of her. No respect for her clients and staff that shes put at risk. I dont believe for a second that she has any condition. Only vanity and selfishness
Agreed. We'd have heard about how she is potentially vulnerable and how much it was worrying and stressing her out during the first lockdown... no way in hell would she have missed an opportunity to make Covid about herself.

She flat out made up the lie about being lung compromised when people were questioning her about the validity of no mask and only the visor.
She is a dishonest lowlife.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. We'd have heard about how she is potentially vulnerable and how much it was worrying and stressing her out during the first lockdown... no way in hell would she have missed an opportunity to make Covid about herself.
I had already unfollowed her when she blocked me. So when she left the second voice message she had gone to check if i was following her. The second message she left said “ Ive just checked and you dont even follow me. I explained my circumstances in my stories previously but you OBVIOUSLY didnt see that, I dont owe anyone an explanation but if you d have been following me you d have seen that “ I wasnt following her that long and only looked at her stories when people said stuff on here tbh. I presumed it was a lie because if that was the case why didnt she just reply to my public comment for everyone to see and her sheep followers could have backed her up

Reactions: 3
Ah lads the accent 🙈 she’s from fermoy like! In Coork 🤦‍♀️ Ah stop it’s funny now when she talks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Out shopping again today in Blarney and on the beg I'd say 🙄 for someone so worried about closing their salon last week how is she spending so much? She's trying way too hard to be cool by showing all the bits it's as if shes trying to be an interior designer

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
What part of limit your contacts does this one not understand?? And trying on all those clothes - hope to god she’s buying them after pawing them

Reactions: 10
What part of limit your contacts does this one not understand?? And trying on all those clothes - hope to god she’s buying them after pawing them
See what annoys me if she doesn't they have to stay off the floor for a few days to be steamed so others can't then buy them. Would she ever stay at home for once :mad:

Reactions: 4
Out for a cliff walk in runners, not the Regatta walking boots she was raving about the day before she got all the Regatta freebies.
I never went to so many places/shops pre C19 as she does daily.
Didn’t she have an epic rant recently about people not adhering to rules and regulations?! Dope

Reactions: 4
She doesn't support local at all except that one shop her friend owns. Theres plenty of handmade masks in fermoy, when do you see her use the local supermarket, chemist, boutiques? Fermoy has loads of lovely small shops but you never see her in them. She doesnt even use the fantastic local restaurants unless mcds count. Even her cups are made in dublin. My friend asked her to share something before and she got a voice note to say it doesnt fit with her brand.

• Wow
  • Sad
Thats some hole shes trying to fill. She ll never be happy in her own skin. Serious issues. All the shopping/ facial adjustments in the world wont change that.
She doesn't support local at all except that one shop her friend owns. Theres plenty of handmade masks in fermoy, when do you see her use the local supermarket, chemist, boutiques? Fermoy has loads of lovely small shops but you never see her in them. She doesnt even use the fantastic local restaurants unless mcds count. Even her cups are made in dublin. My friend asked her to share something before and she got a voice note to say it doesnt fit with her brand.
It was not that long ago that Sabrina was a stranger going into that shop & to be fair to her she gave that girl plenty of publicity but then as is the case with a lot of her friendships & the reason they probably come & go so often is she then sticks to them like glue & before you know it there her "best friends" when actually all they are is using each other to promote business. Its actually quiet sad & I don't mean that in a patronising way I actually think when your so unhappy in your self but you latch on to every one & anyone its reminds me of someone in secondary school desperately trying to buy friends loyalty

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.