Superstylesabby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was not that long ago that Sabrina was a stranger going into that shop & to be fair to her she gave that girl plenty of publicity but then as is the case with a lot of her friendships & the reason they probably come & go so often is she then sticks to them like glue & before you know it there her "best friends" when actually all they are is using each other to promote business. Its actually quiet sad & I don't mean that in a patronising way I actually think when your so unhappy in your self but you latch on to every one & anyone its reminds me of someone in secondary school desperately trying to buy friends loyalty
Were they not in school together? I thought they were in loreto together as well as cliona o'conner

Omg she’s beyond painful. She’s going to be positive polly and get us all through it with a playlist. Can’t wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Were they not in school together? I thought they were in loreto together as well as cliona o'conner
[/QUOTE]
I dont know about the woman from the shop but shabby went to the same school as cliona o connor but cliona is at least 4 years older than shabby.

that should be the new title super pschyo sabby!! She is painful , did you see earlier she tagged Andrea Roche modelling agency, what is that about?

Reactions: 5
that should be the new title super pschyo sabby!! She is painful , did you see earlier she tagged Andrea Roche modelling agency, what is that about?
Andrea Roche tagged her, shes on her books as in influencer , God help us.

• Haha
My god she is an absolute hole of the highest degree. Sharing that igtv and preaching to us all about restrictions, while she is out sprawled over sofas and pawing at clothes and trying stuff on. her and her mate there, the taoiseachs spokeswoman, 2 of the biggest hypocrites. So full of her own self importance, you need to be positive polly, no ya don't, you need to cop yourself on and be accountable as u say. Always make your bed in the morning, aye so your mother can come round then and change your sheets.
All them people who were worried about ya probably your family, but you were so so brave putting on a front for us mere mortals. but sure your good at spewing out the bullshit.

Reactions: 15
Why would a makeup brand want an “ influencer” with chronic adult cystic acne to represent their makeup?

Why is she buying masks and putting them on her story if she has a "medical exemption" to wearing them
Does she? I must’ve missed that! She’s too up her own hole to cover her face anyways

Does she? I must’ve missed that! She’s too up her own hole to cover her face anyways
Sorry, just reading back through comments now!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just as we’re heading into another lockdown here she comes telling us all to be positive whilst flogging her tacky mugs. Tone deaf.
Maybe she should try a bit of her own “accountability” and stop with the hard sell in the same hour it is being announced that so many people are losing their jobs. Utter hypocrite.

Reactions: 12
Is she really as expensive as people say?
€192 is the cheapest I've paid for colour and cut! And that's only scattered highlights and I don't have long hair either! I adore the colour and it does last longer than others I've been too but it's insane. I never tip cause of how much it is!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
€192 is the cheapest I've paid for colour and cut! And that's only scattered highlights and I don't have long hair either! I adore the colour and it does last longer than others I've been too but it's insane. I never tip cause of how much it is!
duck!! I pay like €110 for a full head of lights, toner and olaplex here in limerick. I do always find her “prescription highlights” constantly have a root and if I was paying what you are paying I’d be pissed coming out with a dark root. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
duck!! I pay like €110 for a full head of lights, toner and olaplex here in limerick. I do always find her “prescription highlights” constantly have a root and if I was paying what you are paying I’d be pissed coming out with a dark root. 🤦‍♀️
She doesn't do mine thank god! Her presence irritates me. Literally wants the whole salon to know she's there. I do love the colour but it's ridiculous I only get my colour done twice a year now.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.