Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly what she was up to... looking to get responses from her followers! She's always claiming how hard she works. If she had actually done something outstanding she wouldn't need to talk about her work ethic to assert her worth. Those who brag about being busy will always be average. She's never going to accomplish anything great or leave some wonderful legacy behind her. She is just doing this so she can have the free Mercedes car, the designer clothes, the breaks away to 4 star hotels, the furniture collabs. All handed on a plate to her.. Where's the work ethic in that!!
Disgusting her behaviour on monday night , with a big glass of gin , people have intrusive thoughts, insulting people suffering from mental health, then wishing a car crash , Emma matress this evening, trying to show herself, more than the pillow, shes a disgusting human, I wouldn’t buy anything she trys to sell , something seriously not right with her

Reactions: 14
Disgusting her behaviour on monday night , with a big glass of gin , people have intrusive thoughts, insulting people suffering from mental health, then wishing a car crash , Emma matress this evening, trying to show herself, more than the pillow, shes a disgusting human, I wouldn’t buy anything she trys to sell , something seriously not right with her
I think she’s vile & vulgar too.. I wouldn’t buy anything she tries to sell either. All those expensive clothes she make them look so cheap - a bit like herself.

I reported her disgraceful stories from Monday night and check Instagram to see the status. No accountability at all 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I reported her disgraceful stories from Monday night and check Instagram to see the status. No accountability at all 🙄
Wow, unbelievable. The likes of Sabby has lost the run of herself because there is no accountability and no repercussions for her dangerous and disgusting content.

Reactions: 6
She wouldn't go into work and announce to her clients that she's so stressed and wish she could have a small accident which was just enough to ensure she could take a break from it all, so why put it up on a social media page. Speaking as someone who's had depression in the past AND my friend's little sister died as a teenager in a car crash so I found it all in bad taste. Nothing wrong with speaking up about mental health, but the way she went about it was awful and she needs to think before she opens her mouth. There could be someone watching her thinking "why is she talking about wishing a small car crash just to get out of a stressful situation " & them after loosing a loved one that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Most salon owners are working in their salons and also running the online side plus their personal life, some with young kids. Sabby is no more overwhelmed she just has nothing else to talk so it’s out with the mental health card. It’s predictable at this stage.

Reactions: 18
I emailed MSL to complain and ask do they have a contract that sets out ethics of how their brand ambassadors conduct themselves. I wonder what response I will get.

• Heart
I emailed MSL to complain and ask do they have a contract that sets out ethics of how their brand ambassadors conduct themselves. I wonder what response I will get.
General Manager replied and said if I had concerns to contact her directly or the social media provider.

• Wow
  • Angry
General Manager replied and said if I had concerns to contact her directly or the social media provider.
That says it all in my opinion. In fairness Meaghers were the only ones to take on board all the complaints over her homeless comment last year and drop her. Their hard work in supporting a charity and their brand was more important than some grabby uneducated wannabe z list instahun !

Reactions: 20
I complained to MSL Cork and Andrea Roche and neither message has been ‘seen’….

That’s disgraceful and tells you everything you need to know about MSL. Boycott MSL

Reactions: 10
I complained to MSL Cork and Andrea Roche and neither message has been ‘seen’….

That’s disgraceful and tells you everything you need to know about MSL. Boycott MSL
I messaged MSL too message seen no response. I previously messaged Meagher’s about her vile comments about homeless addicts. In fairness they did reply and looks like they binned her too. They’re afflicted to McVerry Trust so glad they acted.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I messaged MSL too message seen no response. I previously messaged Meagher’s about her vile comments about homeless addicts. In fairness they did reply and looks like they binned her too. They’re afflicted to McVerry Trust so glad they acted.
Afflicted… I meant affiliated… this yolk gives me all the rage 🤬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t on for the chats because she’s so busy…. 🙄 in other words (well hopefully) She got a rap on the knuckles for her triggering self indulgent & dangerous shite she spouted on Monday night.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
MSL cork responded with this. This tell you everything you need to know about MSL Cork.

Dear my name,

Apologies for the delayed response.

If you have concerns about the content Sabrina Hill is posting on social media you should contact Sabrina directly or the social media provider.

Kind Regards,

• Wow
Reactions: 12
MSL cork responded with this. This tell you everything you need to know about MSL Cork.

Dear my name,

Apologies for the delayed response.

If you have concerns about the content Sabrina Hill is posting on social media you should contact Sabrina directly or the social media provider.

Kind Regards,
Exact reply I got. Signed be the GM

She’s a judge at those awards today. Judging Pippa and Oonagh. As a tatler one said ‘stop the world I want to get off’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exact reply I got. Signed be the GM

She’s a judge at those awards today. Judging Pippa and Oonagh. As a tatler one said ‘stop the world I want to get off’
Yes, I removed his name. I messaged him back and asked his thoughts on the reputational damage she is doing to his brand and business. Needless to say I don’t expect a response.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I removed his name. I messaged him back and asked his thoughts on the reputational damage she is doing to his brand and business. Needless to say I don’t expect a response.
What's msl please, so I can avoid in the future . I won't pay money to whoever hires her ,Julie eyebrows or sarah flab to fat .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.