Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an absolute disgrace. I am DISGUSTED by those stories. The absolute neck of her complaining about how hard she has it and then she off in to get her free Mercedes, it actually beggars belief.

Reactions: 15
Her comments are truly disgraceful. Sabby should go talk to people who have lost family members due to road traffic accidents and maybe then she’ll think more carefully about what she says on her public platform.

Her comments have genuinely baffled me. I interpret her comments to mean that she’s overwhelmed, she needs a break, maybe she’ll plan a car accident (MSL Cork take note) to get said break … and all I hope is that there is no one else in the car with Sabby and no other members of the public around.

I think this woman needs help, genuine help. Andrea Roche…you need to help Sabby.

Reactions: 12
She is an absolute disgrace - bloggers unveiled needs to make a reappearance or something similar to that. These instahuns are losing the run of themselves without the threat of being exposed on a wider platform as many of the Irish journalists are up the arses of the said Instahuns and won’t negatively write them up.
She’s gone a step too far this time!
The actual stupidity of her to speak about crashing a car to get a break from real life the night before she goes in to collect her free 2022 Merc! She’s brainless and it’s only a matter of time before she gets herself cancelled because her own ego stroking comes before anything else, including thinking before she speaks!
She is so completely unlikeable!

Reactions: 14
She is an absolute disgrace - bloggers unveiled needs to make a reappearance or something similar to that. These instahuns are losing the run of themselves without the threat of being exposed on a wider platform as many of the Irish journalists are up the arses of the said Instahuns and won’t negatively write them up.
She’s gone a step too far this time!
The actual stupidity of her to speak about crashing a car to get a break from real life the night before she goes in to collect her free 2022 Merc! She’s brainless and it’s only a matter of time before she gets herself cancelled because her own ego stroking comes before anything else, including thinking before she speaks!
She is so completely unlikeable!
The sooner this yolk gets cancelled the better!

Reactions: 8
I’m honestly appalled that she would say something like that, but she did this really the homeless drug addict comment too. Thick witch

Reactions: 11
She should be reported to her agency who should be monitoring her content to begin with and to MSL Cork … she is damaging their brand.

What on earth was going through her mind to say she thought about having a car crash to get a few days break? Worse again she came on later that night to speak about the messages of support she got from other people saying similar…almost as though she was justified in her thoughts and comments.

Reactions: 14
The thing is she didn’t even think it. She is saying it for the dramatics. Same when she said the stuff about looking homeless when she had covid. She was on stories every night and she wasn’t even sick. It was all hammed up for the camera. She is a fool and will get herself cancelled before long. Sure she can’t keep a friend to save her life, all these close besties she has are people with Instagram accounts. They are all using her and she is using them. No doubt they think the same as most people. She is an ignorant stupid person

Reactions: 13
Paula grainger - cork instagrammer and runner. Not sure if she’d consider herself an influencer or not
Thanks for that, it’s very obvious he’s talking about her especially that he’s from Cork too. I’d say everyone hates the bleeping sight of her locally there.

Reactions: 4
Sorry, I can’t find the thread but what ever happened to her and mar? Remember superstylemar?! They were friends years as far as I remember?

Reactions: 2
The new pillow reel is one of the single most saddest videos I’ve seen. It is so lonely. Just sabby in her bedroom on her own with the camera set up to film her smiling as she pulls out a pillow out of a box. Is this what her 2nd online job is now? Would you not feel empty at promoting products that you have no connection with? I’m sure she must be passionate about other endeavours but those passions have now gone by way side now that she has joined the influencer-shill merry-go-round.

Reactions: 11
The thing is she didn’t even think it. She is saying it for the dramatics. Same when she said the stuff about looking homeless when she had covid. She was on stories every night and she wasn’t even sick. It was all hammed up for the camera. She is a fool and will get herself cancelled before long. Sure she can’t keep a friend to save her life, all these close besties she has are people with Instagram accounts. They are all using her and she is using them. No doubt they think the same as most people. She is an ignorant stupid person
The new pillow reel is one of the single most saddest videos I’ve seen. It is so lonely. Just sabby in her bedroom on her own with the camera set up to film her smiling as she pulls out a pillow out of a box. Is this what her 2nd online job is now? Would you not feel empty at promoting products that you have no connection with? I’m sure she must be passionate about other endeavours but those passions have now gone by way side now that she has joined the influencer-shill merry-go-round.
it’s just mortifying to watch..

Reactions: 4
Shes “obsessed” with pillows. And by the look of the red eyes on her, she’s obsessed with gin too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.