Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely jumping on the mental health bandwagon more of the insta huns are on. A total insult to people genuinely suffering with mh issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those stories last night were only to increase engagement. Nothing else! We all see her stories in restaurants, at the beach, away for weekends, twirling down the street, browsing through expensive boutiques. How stressful can it be?
That's exactly what she was up to... looking to get responses from her followers! She's always claiming how hard she works. If she had actually done something outstanding she wouldn't need to talk about her work ethic to assert her worth. Those who brag about being busy will always be average. She's never going to accomplish anything great or leave some wonderful legacy behind her. She is just doing this so she can have the free Mercedes car, the designer clothes, the breaks away to 4 star hotels, the furniture collabs. All handed on a plate to her.. Where's the work ethic in that!!

Reactions: 15
Well thanks be to god she's managed to drag herself out of the bed, and stave off the tears to test drive all the new mercs in Cork

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still laughing at her stories last night. I’d be half dead if mortification to go on stories talking like that 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but is she completely off her head?? Moaning about how overwhelmingly busy her life is and this morning she's test driving her a new Merc, having a breakfast meeting and swanning around a shop??

Have the last few weeks not been z list awards, hotel stays, shopping, meals out and walks on the beach??

She is completely out of touch with reality. Insufferable twit!

Reactions: 25
Reported her stories last night and Instagram replied to say they don’t violate any rules?!!!!! Wtf!!! Talking about harming yourself to get a “break”🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Oh and false alarm,she’s had brunch today 🤥🤥🤥🤥 lies re not getting lunch, no surprise there!!

Reactions: 12
How could you take her seriously 🤣
You absolutely couldn’t. I can’t believe after that appalling rant last night (which I have reported, god love anyone who has had the misfortune of being in a car crash & having to listen to that wagon wishing harm on herself to get a break.. a break from getting freebies) and the next morning is picking her new car for next year & only after getting a new car.. WTF???? How does this one have followers?????????

Reactions: 11
No Shabby we won’t be obsessed. Literally the most overused word in insta world and not used correctly!

Reactions: 6
No Shabby we won’t be obsessed. Literally the most overused word in insta world and not used correctly!
Are you super sure it’s not xs or oversized?! Personally I’m super obsessed and weak for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her stories from yesterday and today; thoughts below

1. she has a vile mouth on her
  2. she is aggressive
  3. she has a problem with alcohol
  4. she absolutely not right in the head

And…do MSL Cork realise they are giving a brand new Mercedes to a woman that has had thoughts of having a car crash so she can have a few days off…

• Haha
Reactions: 23

2. she is aggressive

And…do MSL Cork realise they are giving a brand new Mercedes to a woman that has had thoughts of having a car crash so she can have a few days off…
MSL should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Reactions: 6
Such a good point. Can someone send them her rant last night.

Reactions: 7
Cue the sale of the salon, I'd nearly put money on it ! She will be " too busy" with lots of other opportunities so something has to give and "its time for a change"

In a ball here, she said something along the lines of not getting lunch during the day, is she not permanently gorging herself in some place or another at some point throughout the day ?

A workaholic.....too funny 🤣🤣🤣

She never fails to deliver !! 🙄
Is she selling the salon 😵

Reactions: 2

2. she is aggressive

She’s also still using plastic straws… 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3

2. she is aggressive

Is there any way to send those videos to Mercedes and Mercedes Cork and make explicitly clear to them just how big of a risk she is to them as a brand and business??? 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 5
Is there any way to send those videos to Mercedes and Mercedes Cork and make explicitly clear to them just how big of a risk she is to them as a brand and business??? 🧐🧐🧐
They don’t care… I don’t understand why she’s a brand ambassador for a supposedly high end car when she’s so low end.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.