Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very same grey jumpers in dunnes for 20 yoyo . If any1 is influenced by sabbys style.

Reactions: 4
Called into that Pure Boutique pop up today. Basically bland knitwear and nothing else. Also it was EMPTY.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is she not "obsessed" with Symprove anymore now she's not getting paid to flog it 🤔 starting her mornings off with barista coffee instead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cooking for one 🎻🎻ur cooking for one cause we can't see him 🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓🙉🙉🙉

Maaarks n spencers🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ try lidil or aldi also cater for ONE 😊😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Marks and Spencer’s begging is unreal. And I can’t cope with the videos of Sabby stroking her pussy, Eddie. Make it stop ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes only dying for a colab with someone for meals for one.
My son and daughter both still live at home but both cook for themselves when they come in from a long day at proper work and don't harp on about it.
#SABBYSXSONEPOTMEALSFORONE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Sabs......the unbelievable cook is cooking with out of date veg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she always prides herself on being a perfectionist. Hope her extra small carrots don't make her sick.
( I must just add....I would do this as well as long as they are in good condition...I hate waste....thought she'd be too posh for this)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Sabs......the unbelievable cook is cooking with out of date veg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she always prides herself on being a perfectionist. Hope her extra small carrots don't make her sick.
( I must just add....I would do this as well as long as they are in good condition...I hate waste....thought she'd be too posh for this)
Not that I'd be shopping in M&S often but I find that the produce has very short dates and the shelves are empty due to brexit.

Reactions: 5
Nothing whatsever posh about our Grabby Sabby… NOTHING! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s happened to her face? Very puffy and marked . Haven’t checked in on her stories for a while, someone send her a stylist. Zero style. Zero

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How are we going to sleep tonight waiting for a peak of her Xmas decorations??!!! #notions

Reactions: 1
There mustn't have been any carrots in her free supervalue delivery today so she had to use them. 🥕

Reactions: 2
The absolute neck of this one preaching on about fast fashion and she advertising M&S and Pennys homeware every other week, not to mention Zara etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.