Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she absolutely loves showing off her size M ass in reels! Can she not just walk like a normal person…I suppose not, not when you think you are Gisele Bundhen the super model (except you’re her small dumpy spotty distant cousin)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus she absolutely loves showing off her size M ass in reels! Can she not just walk like a normal person…I suppose not, not when you think you are Gisele Bundhen the super model (except you’re her small dumpy spotty distant cousin)
I find her so vulgar… 🤢

Reactions: 7
Who does she think will be running into BMW to order a new 2022 car because they saw her getting a freebie. She is so out of touch.
From BMW to soda stream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And how many times does she need to go to ‘pick’ out a car thats she’s getting ‘on loan’. That’s her 2nd or 3rd.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she realise we are going into 2022 not 2021? I know these past 2 years have blurred into one but in a post that is a paid sponsorship you would think she would proof read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she realise we are going into 2022 not 2021? I know these past 2 years have blurred into one but in a post that is a paid sponsorship you would think she would proof read it.
For a lady releasing a 2022 planner you’d think she’d know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wanted my friends here to know I’ve been influenced to buy a Mercedes from Sabby. Such a great collab I mean do I even need my old banger of a focus? No I don’t. It’s not about what I can afford it’s about what Sabby recommends. So I’ve remortgaged them house & im off in to collect it xx

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just wanted my friends here to know I’ve been influenced to buy a Mercedes from Sabby. Such a great collab I mean do I even need my old banger of a focus? No I don’t. It’s not about what I can afford it’s about what Sabby recommends. So I’ve remortgaged them house & im off in to collect it xx
Fabulous @brandambassador … will you do a review of all the features you are completely obsessed with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it an xs Mercedes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That coffee looks rank, she's such a barista. More free stuff from Supervalu. Do these shops have no moral compass. The amount of people genuinely struggling and more so this time of year. It's really awful.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.