Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she loves herself, the strutting in those black trousers in Seagreen. Does she not see she is bursting out of them?

Reactions: 2
Can’t get over how warm it is - wearing 2 coats definitely won’t help 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
6.30am to 9pm

wow didn’t know it took 14.5 hours to twirl in your bland house in borrowed expensive XS clothes but it’s true what they say, everyday is a school day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
6.30am to 9pm

wow didn’t know it took 14.5 hours to twirl in your bland house in borrowed expensive XS clothes but it’s true what they say, everyday is a school day
Did you ever hear such nonsense. She’s rarely at work and when she is she’s out eating. I don’t think she’d know hard work if it slapped her on her XS ass. If you have to come on social media to tell people how busy you are.. you’re not busy! She’s so vacuous and a pure narcissist 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cue the sale of the salon, I'd nearly put money on it ! She will be " too busy" with lots of other opportunities so something has to give and "its time for a change"

In a ball here, she said something along the lines of not getting lunch during the day, is she not permanently gorging herself in some place or another at some point throughout the day ?

A workaholic.....too funny 🤣🤣🤣

She never fails to deliver !! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What absolute muck 💩 is she spouting on stories???!!! Majority of her stories are of her dining out for lunch/brunch but she rarely takes lunch breaks???!!!

So who's gonna enter the draw for the TV? 😂 I'm guessing she got a free one for herself. I did like the dress on her, for a change. 😏

Reactions: 2
I can’t actually even deal with her. The hair industry exploits its staff and has done for years. No sick pay No regulations, no lunches, standing all day with no breaks for piss poor wages. She has a brass neck

Reactions: 14
Her "online career" is nothing but greed the same as all the other huns that have a full time job that start to look for the z list celeb status. You want it all Scabs, stop the whinging..You're not whinging about being overwhelmed when you are in Kildare village, BTs or Adare Manor.

Reactions: 14
She had 3 crying days recently that nobody knows about but now we all know 😂😂 2 full time jobs 😂😂😂 wouldn’t be where she is now with her agency, where is she exactly? You’re a flogger on social media hun, not exactly an A list celeb. What a load of tripe watching her massaging that big huge ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Maybe we all need a little drink"
I think she needs to put down the drink,holy crap what's is she going on about,its not coherent at all,a bit slurry at the start,eyes are bit glassy too

I felt like telling her do a stint working in a hospital given the current situation! Then she'd know all about burn out..! 😡 No one is asking her to do social media, if it's too much give it up!! She has 1 son who's away at college, my friend is a nurse with 3 young children and is on the verge of a breakdown from working on a covid ward. She'd do anything to have dinner out with her husband, whereas this one has had holidays, dinners, award events, various shopping trips etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.