Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all tight arses and up to their eyes in debt, particularly Sabby and Lisa. They give the perception that they're upper class. Lisa has always had a big head thinking she was someone who was better than everyone else. They're all working class gals, with an idea they're better than everyone else.

Reactions: 11
It was like a cheap photo shoot trip for Verso. All matchy matchy and initials on everything, so so tacky. They seem to have lived in the same clothes all weekend. Very strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's all fur coat no knickers.. Showing fancy plane seats one minute and eating hotdogs on the street that are probably 1% meat and 99% asshole the next

People who can afford business seats/fancy hotels dont feel the need to post because they dont need validation from others.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was no surprise trip. They all booked it together. Sabby drove to the airport & said she booked her car in too early. If you were being brought on a surprise surely the person / people bringing you would drive. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sure hasn't she the free car and charging it in some car park in the city, so the cheapest option for getting to the airport, the other two mightn't have the price of the diesel :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What happened the cheese cloth wrinkled curtains that she so loved waking up to the natural light coming in her window ....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened the cheese cloth wrinkled curtains that she so loved waking up to the natural light coming in her window ....
She had to give in and take them down ! Realised no soft furnishings business was biting the bullet for a collab and had to buy curtains herself !!

The mosquito nets she had on the windows really weren't that fabulous after all 🤣

• Haha
Price of the bag :eek:
She worked so so sooooo hard got it though 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ and for the M&S clothes a rotten mix again and that dress doesn’t suit her shape. I’m actually allergic to her she’s the biggest almighty narcisstic dose doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
U sized up cause ur large not an extra small u daft woman who u trying to fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏👏
There is no way that the tree trunks she calls legs fit in an 8.
I wish these so called "influencers" would own the size they are and stop making out that they are smaller between Sabbys "sizing up" and the photoshopping that others be at i wish they would be real or as little miss I got covid from a sliced pan says be accountable. Same with filters. There are far too many young impressionable girls and boys on Insta watching these people sput that tit every day! Sabby for one should realise this she has a teen herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is no way that the tree trunks she calls legs fit in an 8.
I wish these so called "influencers" would own the size they are and stop making out that they are smaller between Sabbys "sizing up" and the photoshopping that others be at i wish they would be real or as little miss I got covid from a sliced pan says be accountable. Same with filters. There are far too many young impressionable girls and boys on Insta watching these people sput that tit every day! Sabby for one should realise this she has a teen herself.
There’s no reason to mention size at all really. Who do they think they are impressing? I can’t remember the last time I asked someone what size clothes they were wearing. It’s all humble and not so humble brags with her, the carry on about the bag 🙄 it’s a bag big deal. As for having a teen herself she definitely isn’t engaged as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like a vagina with a yeast infection 🤮🤮🤮
Thank you @Fatface …that was precisely what I thought. Gross

There’s no reason to mention size at all really. Who do they think they are impressing? I can’t remember the last time I asked someone what size clothes they were wearing. It’s all humble and not so humble brags with her, the carry on about the bag 🙄 it’s a bag big deal. As for having a teen herself she definitely isn’t engaged as a parent.
They’re not impressing anyone. And they are only fooling themselves. Reality is Sabby has piled on the pounds. Own it Sabs.

How long ago did she start the en-suite? I thought she showed It finished/almost finished months ago

Reactions: 5
First up…what a boring bedroom. Zero interior design capabilities.
Those wide leg jeans were atrocious and the tan boots …
Not one single item would I buy.
Free carpet but she worked sooooooo hard for an ugly bag that cost €1,900. Yet she ate street food all weekend …. Something wrong with Sabby

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.