Superstylesabby #8 She's not extra small, she's just far away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never got to see the get that trend dresses - or was that just an ad??!! #sneaky

Reactions: 1
Never got to see the get that trend dresses - or was that just an ad??!! #sneaky
Wouldnt be Parisian enough, doesn’t wear anything under €100 , has to be designer, yet the companies dont get this , sending them stuff ,

Reactions: 3
Didn’t take note of the restaurant names and thrilled to be back to Irish food….after 2 days away😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t take note of the restaurant names and thrilled to be back to Irish food….after 2 days away😳
Looks exactly like the picture she shared a week or 2 ago with the frozen roasties, burnt veg and breaded freezer fish. She’s such a foodie!
I’d say not one thing on the plate was Irish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the beg, tagging AL to confirm if they do business class to Rome, Madrid and Faro. She is such a greedy little vulture, notions 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Non pommes de terres en France?! And she didn’t take note of the restaurants cos she was eating chez McDonalds! I mean, she was having le petit dejeuner on the side of the street….

Reactions: 8
V odd no snaps of all the brekkies like she usually does!! They definitely didn't splurge otherwise we would've known all about it!!

Reactions: 12
V odd no snaps of all the brekkies like she usually does!! They definitely didn't splurge otherwise we would've known all about it!!
Very strange. Paris on a budget. 3 of them in one room. Room only. Breakfast on the street. Hell…sher they barely changed their clothes the entire weekend … very odd. And I’d say Scabby is bucking the red carpet wasn’t rolled out. Some of her posts were very passive aggressive…I’d be happy going down the road, obviously Paris is better…

Reactions: 14
They didn’t eat in one decent restaurant! God the tackiness of the glass of Moët (Moët my eye) with a sparkler in it, she posted a picture of a very plain steak which could have been anywhere! And breakfast on the side of the street from a stall! Oh God. And hotdogs! A far cry from Adare manor!! Have been to Paris a few times & it goes without saying it has some of the most fabulous restaurants in the world. What a wasted trip, did they just walk past the Eiffel Tower 10 times a day. You can bet there wouldn’t be as many plane pics if it was a bog standard plane!
Side note, anyone asking her for food recommendations should be shot, she cooks salmon in the oven for 30 MINUTES!!WTF!
Haven’t people heard of trip advisor or ask a freind who has been! Not a random influencer who has zero knowledge of food.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No freebies that’s why there were no food posts… fine dining in Paris would be outside of their budget…why pay when we can get it free in Cork!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say that Lisa verso had paid for flights and basic accommodation- maybe XSabby was expecting to be wined and dined all weekend at their costs but maybe Lisa had decided that her part of it was done! Something not adding up so I 100% think that she’s as tight as her XS knickers on her XMedium arse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d say that Lisa verso had paid for flights and basic accommodation- maybe XSabby was expecting to be wined and dined all weekend at their costs but maybe Lisa had decided that her part of it was done! Something not adding up so I 100% think that she’s as tight as her XS knickers on her XMedium arse
This was no surprise trip. They all booked it together. Sabby drove to the airport & said she booked her car in too early. If you were being brought on a surprise surely the person / people bringing you would drive. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The hotdog 🌭 on the side of the street was 🤮
Budget trip for sure. Barely a change of clothes the entire weekend. Didnt really mention the name of the hotel either.
#makingmemories #fakefriendships

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.