SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe with hotels reopening that Sandra is not at work all hands on deck. Has she lost another job?
As for Shabby she must be willing her salon to close at this stage!

Reactions: 7
I find it hard to believe with hotels reopening that Sandra is not at work all hands on deck. Has she lost another job?
As for Shabby she must be willing her salon to close at this stage!
Since Sandy signed up to the agency her "job" now is an instahun, she'll never work another day in her life. Shady Sabs has her well tutored !

A bit like the Ms Wynters in Tralee who likes to call herself the Operations Manager of a hotel, I am convinced she is a glorified cocktail waitress in the renovated pub she's always banging on about.

Reactions: 5
Scabby and the Virgin think they are absolutely hilarious. Guffawing every time they open their mouths. #notabitfunny

Reactions: 8
Sabby literally hammering a loud large nail in Tignams coffin with the showing and twirling of those PJs this morning. Ouch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hate to admit it, she looks lively in that black dress. Although it reminds me of something from Chicago the musical.

They both look like they're suffering from odema.
I was on Sandras stories earlier and she has posted a pic of her in a not very flattering dress…BUT the cankles are out of control. My mother would call her ”stumpy” and my mother in law would call her “blocky”. Shes very unfortunate for a 40 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Scabby and the Virgin think they are absolutely hilarious. Guffawing every time they open their mouths. #notabitfunny
What’s the Virgin thing about? Is it something Sandy said that I missed? Does she have her own thread?

Reactions: 1
I still find it ironic that they were together and both got Covid but no way they caught it from each other.

This mornings outfit is atrocious…she just doesn’t know how to dress. And the silent video on the bed acting all childish…my 11 year old niece wouldn’t act like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
30,000 views on that reel but only 37 comments 🙈
I'd say 5 thousand of them views are from me lookin at it in fookin shock 😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂 that walk she does... looks around.. grins .. spins around, walks .. looks back grinning nearly fingering herself ... stop it. It is so cringe but its like car crash viewing and I cant stop 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd say 5 thousand of them views are from me lookin at it in fookin shock 😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂 that walk she does... looks around.. grins .. spins around, walks .. looks back grinning nearly fingering herself ... stop it. It is so cringe but its like car crash viewing and I cant stop 😂😂😂😂
Same here. I’m just waiting for her to plant herself into a wall…

• Haha
She’s a dose & a lick arse to
everyone going, praises everyone in the hope they will repost & hence gain followers 😏
Yes to be fair I do see that, but there was something more endearing about her! I think I was turning a blind eye to it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.