Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the end of her political aspirations.

She's aiming for fully fledged instahun now
Even the twee picture of her on the AR site, makes me wince

Reactions: 11
Dod anyone else see sabbys reel yesterday? If she loved herself anymore, she would eat herself, and that fake smile, makes me ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 5
Sandra acting as if getting signed by AR means she has won or established something... AR has more names on her list than Santa Claus. Iโ€™ve seen people signed who never did any work!! Whatโ€™s Sandra going to advertise?? Keeping your virginity safe in lockdown from your mothers good couch? How to cook a dinner for the man you donโ€™t have ? The Taoiseach and Sandra a live event Q&A? The mind boggles. Maybe she can advertise sex toys for spinster stay home virgins

*** before the feminism brigade give out, these comments are for Sandra not anyone elseโ€™s vagina or mothers couch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sandra acting as if getting signed by AR means she has won or established something... AR has more names on her list than Santa Claus. Iโ€™ve seen people signed who never did any work!! Whatโ€™s Sandra going to advertise?? Keeping your virginity safe in lockdown from your mothers good couch? How to cook a dinner for the man you donโ€™t have ? The Taoiseach and Sandra a live event Q&A? The mind boggles. Maybe she can advertise sex toys for spinster stay home virgins

*** before the feminism brigade give out, these comments are for Sandra not anyone elseโ€™s vagina or mothers couch
But where is the mother locked away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nothing about her, on her stories ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But where is the mother locked away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nothing about her, on her stories ๐Ÿ˜‚
The Mother is even further up her hole than Sandra is. Wouldn't want anyone to know that failed daughter worked in Dunnes for years before they bought a restaurant to get her out of there which she also failed at. Throw money at her and hope she makes something we can fawn over.

Reactions: 6

Best comment I have seen so far this week. I am howling here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Sex appeal? The nearest she gets to sex is selecting herself as female on a form asking her what sex she is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw The 40 Old Virgin at a charity dinner thing in Cork city last summer, back when we were allowed out. ๐Ÿ˜‚. It was on Princes st, and our table was a couple of tables away from sandra and her pals. Dear god. I recognised Sandra from her IG, didn't know the other 3. But even if I hadn't 'known' who sandra was, I would have noticed the 4 of them . Every one of them had that horrible puffy, filled, botox face. At least 2 of them had trout pouts.All had oversized sunglasses. All loved themselves. All looked an absolute state. Taking selfies, photos of their foods.Didn't seem like much craic was had. Sandra looked way older than 39, she has had way too much work done.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw The 40 Old Virgin at a charity dinner thing in Cork city last summer, back when we were allowed out. ๐Ÿ˜‚. It was on Princes st, and our table was a couple of tables away from sandra and her pals. Dear god. I recognised Sandra from her IG, didn't know the other 3. But even if I hadn't 'known' who sandra was, I would have noticed the 4 of them . Every one of them had that horrible puffy, filled, botox face. At least 2 of them had trout pouts.All had oversized sunglasses. All loved themselves. All looked an absolute state. Taking selfies, photos of their foods.Didn't seem like much craic was had. Sandra looked way older than 39, she has had way too much work done.
One was the owner of Educogym- she has ruined herself with all the Botox and fillers

Reactions: 2
She is like bride of wildenstein if bride went around with her tits hanging out

• Haha
Yes I've often met her at corporate stuff and she's so far up her own hole. Only talks to people she thinks are important. Snobby witch

And her dad was such a nice guy. She's exactly like her mother.
Yes this. She worked in Dunnes with my daughter years ago I'd say just before they did the leaving cert and she used to tell people she was a manager. She didn't get enough points to get into college so mammys plans for her were scuppered ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.