SuperstyleSabby #7 did you know she wears an extra small and had covid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was also a contestant in the Irish version of the apprentice about 10 years ago! Also is a panellist on virgin medias dealz version of loose women- the Elaine show 🥴
So basically her compelling proposition is that she’s good at failing … ran a business in to the ground, got fired from the apprentice, makes odd appearance on the worst tv programme in the history of broadcasting, lives with her mammy, got Covid from a sliced pan and has never had the ride.
Think I’m fully up to speed on this melter 👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So basically her compelling proposition is that she’s good at failing … ran a business in to the ground, got fired from the apprentice, makes odd appearance on the worst tv programme in the history of broadcasting, lives with her mammy, got Covid from a sliced pan and has never had the ride.
Think I’m fully up to speed on this melter 👍👍
And she regurgitates news coverage related to Covid and dumbs it down for all us dumb folk 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Safe to say, I no longer feel the need or desire to ever visit Adare Manor.
What was with the girly giggling cos Sandy said meow to a bird? Was it that funny?
Then Scabs with her designer wardrobe was dressed in Penney’s, Zara and Mango again? And the pic of her at the pool, legs akimbo so the world is exposed to her vajaja. Like has she no decorum. Her son must be scarlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s doing the catwalk with spin and look at me in Adare - nowhere is safe!

• Haha
Pippa has liked her most recent pic 🙈🙈 she'll be only weaak for herself now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was there a Heavy Leg Convention in Adare this weekend?! God forgive me but they are two women who do not know how to dress for their shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Actually love the black dress... don't come at me😆
Adare looks amazing didn't realise they had so many activities available..getting notions here!!! 😄

Reactions: 6
Hate to admit it, she looks lively in that black dress. Although it reminds me of something from Chicago the musical.

They both look like they're suffering from odema.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw sabby commenting on Sue's pic from last night too 🙄 I'd say Pippa was delighted she was clearing out before they arrived so she didnt have to mix with them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate to admit it, she looks lively in that black dress. Although it reminds me of something from Chicago the musical.

They both look like they're suffering from odema.

Can we be best friends? The odema comment has made my morning! X

• Haha
Out if the bed and straight to the posing and promoting her gifted PJs. We really do need to ask ourselves what has the world come to?

How long before she’s back moaning about being exhausted, needing to look after herself and long Covid….

Out if the bed and straight to the posing and promoting her gifted PJs. We really do need to ask ourselves what has the world come to?

How long before she’s back moaning about being exhausted, needing to look after herself and long Covid….
She's could be throwing shade at the fact Lusty Leesa never gifted her a pair of her new made in China pj's

• Haha
  • Wow
She's could be throwing shade at the fact Lusty Leesa never gifted her a pair of her new made in China pj's
Lusty lisa? Is that the Lisa’s Lust List wan…don’t follow her.
Shady Sabrina!!!! Brilliant. The sweet act must be for Adare Manor. She’s reverting back to normal now her staycation is coming to an end.

Reactions: 4
Lusty lisa? Is that the Lisa’s Lust List wan…don’t follow her.
Shady Sabrina!!!! Brilliant. The sweet act must be for Adare Manor. She’s reverting back to normal now her staycation is coming to an end.
Shady Sabs is even bringing home the pastries !!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.