SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She promoted the hell out of olaplex and the WOW dream filter for years. She sold them in her salon too and now she's saying that they aren't all they are cracked up to be. Whatever she is promoting next week must be paying her very well. She is actually useless at flogging crap because she her credibility in non existent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The patio slabs in her garden are awful it really takes from the rest of the garden. Wonder has paid for this weekend or do we assume this is a freebie!!

Reactions: 5
She's fawning over housebythewhitetorns who became BA with a car brand ( she got a Merc) .. say she'll be putting out feelers around Cork now if she's not a BA already . This shite of instgrammers and being BAs is really irritating me lately... these people appear to be pretty well off and get these cars for promotion.....very very annoyed...

Reactions: 13
I also don't get WHY car companies pick Insta huns as their BA. Just Jordan is one for Audi, Doireann Garrihy for Renault, now House of Thorns (I know that;'s not her right name, but I have unfollowed her as I find her annoying, so I'm deliberately mis-naming her)....does anyone pick their car because their favourite Insta Hun drives one? And it's not about raising the brand awareness of these cars as we all know about them. Make up, clothes, house stuff...all this I can understand. But a car is such a big purchase, an IG hun is not an endorsement.
But to carry on about Shabby, oh yes, she'll absolutely be angling for a deal. She currently drives a merc, but as we all know, she has no loyalty and will lier through her teeth, so she'll take any deal going.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's fawning over housebythewhitetorns who became BA with a car brand ( she got a Merc) .. say she'll be putting out feelers around Cork now if she's not a BA already . This shite of instgrammers and being BAs is really irritating me lately... these people appear to be pretty well off and get these cars for promotion.....very very annoyed...
Thats the biggest joke i ever heard that one getting a merc please its ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Soo much to comment on here…but I’ll leave it at this:

(1) the post about that good damn fern and
(2) that’s pippa’s weekend ruined by that bikey scabs and her mate…

Jaysus…a full time position for a receptionist…full time until September when she shut the kip down….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So a salon owner doesn’t work Saturdays? Abd her receptionist and probably her skivvy has left her high and dry as soon as she could get another job. I can’t wait to watch shabby falling onto her knees.

Reactions: 6
Thoughts and prayers to Pippa in the Adare tomorrow. She will need it with this dose on the way. What was she like sitting inside the window of the salon chatting tit into her phone feeling herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thoughts and prayers to Pippa in the Adare tomorrow. She will need it with this dose on the way. What was she like sitting inside the window of the salon chatting tit into her phone feeling herself.
Big turnaround from earlier in the week when she was practically on her death bed ☠

Reactions: 13
So she’s gone from ‘they’re doing tests and further investigations’ to a yahoo weekend away with the 40 year old virgin and 100% energiser bunny in 2 days?! She’ll be back to Munchausen Molly again by Wednesday I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I dunno If I’m able for the upcoming frolics at all this wknd
I might have to mute
I can see the stupid gurny grin already plastered on her face soooo fake it’s comical

Oh shur now lookit me, amnt I like a kween above in me Adare manor bed

Which accent will she choose this wknd?
Cork girl? Weeeeeeeaaaaak?

Or some bizarre lilt like a female leprechaun on E ......mouth grinning as wide as the day is long

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And clapping like a seal 🦭🙄

• Haha
I dunno If I’m able for the upcoming frolics at all this wknd
I might have to mute
I can see the stupid gurny grin already plastered on her face soooo fake it’s comical

Oh shur now lookit me, amnt I like a kween above in me Adare manor bed

Which accent will she choose this wknd?
Cork girl? Weeeeeeeaaaaak?

Or some bizarre lilt like a female leprechaun on E ......mouth grinning as wide as the day is long
I wonder will the phone be propped up on the salt n pepper so she can video herself horsing into the bread or steak suggestively eyeing herself in the camera, while the other guests look on in horror 😱🙄😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Her face is so weird in her grid post. Zoom in and it looks like there is a haggard old witch trying to escape from her face. Now, I'm no Mona Lisa but something 'aint right there. Can't put my finger on it 🤔. I'm sorry if I offend anyone's taste/style here but that top is f*cken ugly.

• Haha
Her face is so weird in her grid post. Zoom in and it looks like there is a haggard old witch trying to escape from her face. Now, I'm no Mona Lisa but something 'aint right there. Can't put my finger on it 🤔. I'm sorry if I offend anyone's taste/style here but that top is f*cken ugly.
The look on her face may be horror because of the cheap top she’s forcing herself to wear!! She had something different on for her stories so my guess is the getthattrend top was only flung on for the ad🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder will the phone be propped up on the salt n pepper so she can video herself horsing into the bread or steak suggestively eyeing herself in the camera, while the other guests look on in horror 😱🙄😂😂

Imagine if like most people,
not the Pippa end of the scale...
but like you had saved hard or were celebrating something special and had planned and were looking forward so much to your swanky time in Adare manor ...400/500€ a night like is no joke...

and then..... Boom your one shows up shovelling food- in whilst filming and eyeing herself etc in the restaurant at the next table

I’d be like can ‘someone call security please and remove this immediately’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.