SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock horror, her current illness has nothing to do with having covid at Christmas - who knew?

Reactions: 2
God love her!! Maybe she's just overworked! Ya know seeing as she works harder than anyone else 😂 No wonder she has migraine - I'd have a migraine too if I went on like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Too sick to go to work but not too sick to get up on the ladder to hang new lights, or did she make Mary do that.

She doesn't have the best health in the world
Pretty sure she had exhaustion about three years ago, could be longer. Where she was just very. Sick and didnt work

Reactions: 2
It’s been full on since she’s been back to work? Really! I don’t know any hairdressers who have had has much time off as sabs. Not too sick to post though

Reactions: 7
Don't think she would be too happy if one of her staff called in sick with a headache

And you always ring from the bed, lying down... you sound worse....

Having said that she does look a bit shook.
Well it's a good ad for all her vitamins, healthy eating and exercise ffs.. So much for symprove/revive and all the other shite she's allegedly ramming down her neck, gobshites altogether

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She slept 12 hours straight because she needed rest...yet she’s off to Adare Manor for the weekend. Hard to know what’s true when one minute she’s sick and the next she’s galavanting...mixed messages

Reactions: 10
What is with the voice? She is deliberately trying to make herself quiet & sound sick. Grow up. That is the behaviour of a kid trying to get sent home from school 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was a client who had to be rescheduled and saw her stories showing her meals out, getting burnt in the sunshine and plans for next weekend I would be seriously pissed….but thankfully I’m not 🤣

Reactions: 12
She's allergic to hard work, that's all that's wrong with her, end of. Whenever the going gets tough, she takes to the bed, and mammy has to come take care of her

Reactions: 8
What is with the voice? She is deliberately trying to make herself quiet & sound sick. Grow up. That is the behaviour of a kid trying to get sent home from school 😂😂
Its the “if I act like the victim, I’ll get pity” act. Except, it’s doesn’t work.

OMG…today’s jumper is €425.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.