SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's allergic to hard work, that's all that's wrong with her, end of. Whenever the going gets tough, she takes to the bed, and mammy has to come take care of her
Convinced she's come up with yet another health drama to gain more followers. She got thousands for using Covid as content. Covid, that she caught through 100% fault of her own because she spent the entire month of December mixing with people socially, and then, so she wouldn't have the finger pointed at her, bullshitted the entire way through it about how she'd caught it from a family member on Christmas day. She hasn't gained in weeks now because her work content is non-existent anymore, and her home and fashion sense, despite costing an absolute fortune, is pure shite. She's only itching to get to the 100K so now she's reverting back to what worked so well for her a few months ago to claw her way there. As transparent as a pane of glass.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another Saturday she’s not working. Im
putting money on a September close of the salon.

Reactions: 6
Ah how could you forget she caught Covid from the slice pan in the supermarket it absolutely was not any of the dinners or drinks or galavanting she did sure wasn’t her bestie Sandra struck down by the same deadly slice pan variant.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope she’s sues Brennan’s bread. The absolute nerve of them not having covid resistant packaging

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah how could you forget she caught Covid from the slice pan in the supermarket it absolutely was not any of the dinners or drinks or galavanting she did sure wasn’t her bestie Sandra struck down by the same deadly slice pan variant.
🤣🤣🤣 The minute she threw out the sliced pan line that was the confirmation it was her who dragged it in and infected her whole family as far as I'm concerned. So quick to deflect and avoid taking responsibility. She's probably raging the doctor doesn't think her new 'ailments' are Covid related... that would have been a sure fire way to drum up some interest in her again with her Long Covid Journey 🤢

Reactions: 5
I have only been following her since after she had COVID. What’s the sliced pan story…missed that gem!
So she was swanning round Cork City at pubs and restaurants in the couple of weeks coming up to Christmas, right up to Christmas eve, and then came down with covid round 28th I think.. But said she was told she could have caught it from a sliced pan in the shop 🙄🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 As if, and she here there and everywhere ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she was swanning round Cork City at pubs and restaurants in the couple of weeks coming up to Christmas, right up to Christmas eve, and then came down with covid round 28th I think.. But said she was told she could have for it from a sliced pan in the shop 🙄🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 As if, and she here there and everywhere ffs.
Them god damn sliced pans. Dunnes is a treacherous place to hang out 🤣🤣🤣

Plus number of her family members also ended up with Covid
From the same super spreader sliced pan?!!! That was some serious contact tracing to identify the poor auld sliced pan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The not being able to speak could be brain fog linked to depression …. Just an observation based on someone I know and how they struggle to get their words out when in a depressive period

Reactions: 2
Does she have a partner ? Bfriend? 👃🏻👃🏻
Apparently she’s has. Some lad with a questionable reputation...like herself.
So...no stir out of her today yet. Is this even more attention seeking....

(Off to check rip dot ie) 😆

Edited to say...lots of appointments becoming available in Kopper also...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eagerly awaiting the trip with 40 year old virgin this weekend, the "mad bastard" routine and blow by blow Insta stories about what an amazing time they're having, is just going to be riveting content isn't it. I can hear them howling like hyenas already 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eagerly awaiting the trip with 40 year old virgin this weekend, the "mad bastard" routine and blow by blow Insta stories about what an amazing time they're having, is just going to be riveting content isn't it. I can hear them howling like hyenas already 🙄
Dont forget the eating into the phone 🙄🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.