SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done and dusted.

I can confirm I didn’t tit myself, you’d be so proud.

My tan didn’t turn out shite, my hair was beautiful and now I’m stuffing my face with wedding cake, having a bottle of bubbles with my new husband and the baba was the best boy all day too!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Done and dusted.

My tan didn’t turn out shite, my hair was beautiful and now I’m stuffing my face with wedding cake, having a bottle of bubbles with my new husband and the baba was the best boy all day too!
Ah brilliant x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her work wife has the husband on answering medical questions now! Why are people sending them n?!

Reactions: 3
Done and dusted.

Congratulations and best wishes for a long happy life together!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Done and dusted.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳glad it went well... congrats marylou💙💙💙 ..... now get back to the dail,the honeymoon is over 😂💗💗💗💗💗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does he not realise if the blood is stagnant then it’s a clot?! So dangerous having these unqualified idiots answering health questions. Can someone set up a thread for both of them please

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell me what the point of the belt on that ugly cardigan is?

Reactions: 1
Done and dusted.

Well thank god you didn’t tit yourself @maryloumaniser Congratulations to you, the hubs and the little man!

Jesus is Sabs starting her own bed run? I’ve said it before, I’ve serious concerns about Sabs’ memory....she’s all the time saying she feels like she hasnt been on chatting in ages...gurl...you took one day off. And my life is complete now that I know how to tie a freakin belt....Jesus wept. The content is atrocious...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well thank god you didn’t tit yourself @maryloumaniser Congratulations to you, the hubs and the little man!

Jesus is Sabs starting her own bed run? I’ve said it before, I’ve serious concerns about Sabs’ memory....she’s all the time saying she feels like she hasnt been on chatting in ages...gurl...you took one day off. And my life is complete now that I know how to tie a freakin belt....Jesus wept. The content is atrocious...
She also seems to of forgotten about the shoes she has been gifted previously 🙄

My daughter, who has her own quirky style, sabby could only dream of, was sitting beside me when I was watching the cardigan belt post and asked what the hell is she on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She also seems to of forgotten about the shoes she has been gifted previously 🙄
If I was gifted Vejas, I wouldn’t forget. She did same recently with some designer tshirt. Goes to show what a spoiled disrespectful wan she really is.

The questions are probably being sent in by themselves.. these two are a joke..
💯

My daughter, who has her own quirky style, sabby could only dream of, was sitting beside me when I was watching the cardigan belt post and asked what the hell is she on.
Agreed. Definitely comes across like she’s medicated. What’s with the constant laughing 😝

Reactions: 3
Sure the amount of money she spends on buying countless jeans, shoes, cushions...work would get in the way of that. The Sage juicer that she showed the other day was about €260. She has no interest in juicing she said....but sure what's a mere €260, costs less than. a pair of runners. Or a granny cardigan.
She doesn’t pay for anything. It’s all gifted or she wouldn’t mention it. I once asked her if there is anything she won’t sell and was instantly blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is still asking what colour her sitting room walls are? Everyone must know by now, she mentions it every. single. day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her sitting room is grand in comparison to most grey crushed velvet hellholes that we normally see on insta but the fireplace is absolutely desperate 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.