SuperstyleSabby #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is still asking what colour her sitting room walls are? Everyone must know by now, she mentions it every. single. day.
For the last year it was her absolute favourite and now it's overpriced shite. She obviously had to pay for that originally 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so feckin excited for Thursday but I thinking we’re gonna be watching Sabs gyrating around her kitchen and riding the camera whilst cooking something from her local SuperValu Freshly Prepared range #ad #freefood #ridinthecamera

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's working so much that the last thing she wants to do is slave over the cooker? Well how to the other people who have jobs actually manage.

Reactions: 8
She's nearly riding the chicken and grease running down her mouth :sick:
And look at the slobber that's on her sleeve coat🤮🤮.. Easy knowing she has so many coats that she leaves no value on them. What exactly is her point coming on camera stuffing food into her mouth?!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There's something not quiet right going on with Sabby the past week or so, there's a strange vibe about her and she's coming across as manic. I hope her family know about it and are keeping an eye out for her

Reactions: 7
How many more times does she need to go through that sitting room. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And her shopping for spag bol from M&S like normal people in a pandemic shop there!!!

Reactions: 3
There's something not quiet right going on with Sabby the past week or so, there's a strange vibe about her and she's coming across as manic. I hope her family know about it and are keeping an eye out for her
Agreed. Something is off for sure.

She's nearly riding the chicken and grease running down her mouth :sick:
That was gross. She has zero etiquette or manners. If I hear her going on about colors and textures in that god damn box room of hers one more time, I’ll flip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Didn’t have time to take her coat off but had time to set up her phone to record herself eating. Ok. That’s the behaviour of a sane person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought it was odd the way she said ‘you can get this sofa now for €300’. No Sabs. The sofa is in the sale. But if you also win the competition for the €1000 voucher, then you could get the sofa for about €300. Misleading advertising by Sabs...

Update: I see she corrected herself on the sofa. What a dumb ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That sofa was never 1300 euro though. I mentioned earlier my mil has it and she paid 1100 for it. So the whole thing is false advertisement

I’d say she is flogging the death out of the front room as she is hoping they will sponsor her another room if she manages to get enough sales for them!

Reactions: 1
I’d say she is flogging the death out of the front room as she is hoping they will sponsor her another room if she manages to get enough sales for them!
Nooooooooo. I can’t cope with Sabs pontificating about textures and colours.
We haven't seen her out 'hiking' recently ??
Healthy Sabs seems to be on a break. Now we have eating chocolate in bed and deep fried chicken Sabs. She’s such a contradiction. I wish she would just pick a lane!

Healthy Sabs seems to be on a break. Now we have eating chocolate in bed and deep fried chicken Sabs. She’s such a contradiction. I wish she would just pick a lane!
No need to be eating healthily cos she’s taking her revive active and symprove every day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.