Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah just watched some of it

She even talks different

I'd say the split has really affected her

Her teeth were fine before

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I looked up Alan out of interest and found this video of them - she has a different look to her in this, I can't figure out if it's a little less of the notions/attitude about her or if its her actual face that looks different. http://www.truzees.com/bs-alicia-vikander-covers-august-vogue/ Also I thought by her posts that she'd been split up with him for years and years, but that video was only back in 2017.
Her accent is totally different in that video. She is still over bearing and annoying but not as much as she is these days.

Reactions: 4
She's back on Elaine today, the bargain basement of a TV role.
Must be a comedown after the dizzy heights of This Morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where does she fit all this stuff? I was waching her and she came home to a hall full of deliveries.

Reactions: 5
Where does she fit all this stuff? I was waching her and she came home to a hall full of deliveries.
It's obscene the amount of stuff she gets and they are mentioned once and that's it. They're all the same, always begging. I love Roz Purcell tells PR companies not to send her anything without her permission

Reactions: 8
It's obscene the amount of stuff she gets and they are mentioned once and that's it. They're all the same, always begging. I love Roz Purcell tells PR companies not to send her anything without her permission
I read that about Roz yesterday
She won't take anything she's not interested in or wouldn't use. Ie Sabbys delivery of socks the other day.

Reactions: 10
The friggin velcro on the runners, is she 2??? Not to mind she has a new pair for every day of the week, feckin tone deaf, I k ow od a young mom who took her own life because she couldn't cope with lockdown and other issues associated with covid, people are struggling, its bleeping not funny, she can come on with her big fuckin teeth showing off all she wants, she is not in touch with the real world at all, and I'm not being nasty in any way, I'm literally pointing out that in the current climate, it's too much, if she wants to be all #beaccountable and #bekind then she needs to cop on and read the room!!!! I'm #sickofhershite

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'd say she has a new pair of runners for every day of the month1. And then new boots every day for the next month. Then new coasts every day....And she definitely has at least 2 pairs of golden goose runners, that's probably about €700 or €800 alone for the 2 pairs. Then she has other ones from sea green, at least 4 pairs that are over €200 each, then the vela's are over a hundred....madness

I'd say she has a new pair of runners for every day of the month1. And then new boots every day for the next month. Then new coasts every day....And she definitely has at least 2 pairs of golden goose runners, that's probably about €700 or €800 alone for the 2 pairs. Then she has other ones from sea green, at least 4 pairs that are over €200 each, then the vela's are over a hundred....madness
Its not normal behaviour to be on a spending spree like that regardless of how much disposable income one has. There is definitely something amiss, the spending is to compensate for a huge void in her life. The spending, stupid grinning, self praise, gloating etc etc is just weird carry on and embarrassing from an almost 40 year old, in my opinion.

I never really care how much money anyone spends, I think fair fucks if you work hard and have it then you should be able to spend it on what you like when you like. But recently I feel my opinion shift. Its just vulgar I think to be spending and showing off in such a way but especially so now. Even pippa was on tagging ventura about changing some things in her house and I wanted to message her so badly and tell her to cop the duck on. These people have a roof over their head, food in the fridge and their health and its still not enough. Its pathetic.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.