Superstylesabby #5 COVID queen Sabby is weakk in bed, fry an egg on her dry shampooed head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s try name them , might save her a few Bob or ..one or two sessions identifying issues in Therapy

Braggy
Blaggy
Show off
Prancer
Eye fucker
Foodie
Salmon abuser
Skanky
Manky - for not washing her hair.
Goofy
Sammy the seal

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started following her on Snapchat after she was in truzees fundraiser for crumlin children’s hospital and she has changed so much. Back then she seemed besotted with Alan. He done everything for her. She never ever cooked. They were quite funny together actually then she left him, don’t know why, and turned into a Hun! All ads and freebies. Shame really because she was much more of a likeable person back then

Reactions: 9
I started following her on Snapchat after she was in truzees fundraiser for crumlin children’s hospital and she has changed so much. Back then she seemed besotted with Alan. He done everything for her. She never ever cooked. They were quite funny together actually then she left him, don’t know why, and turned into a Hun! All ads and freebies. Shame really because she was much more of a likeable person back then
I think a video of her and Alan is uploaded a few pages up, she looked different, talked different, but was all still me me me.

Reactions: 3
Did she leave him or did he leave her?

When she says she ordered stuff does she actually pay for it ?
Those clothes are horrible. That brown sweatshirt and the brown stripe top she had on from Mango the other say are 💩.
Also, could she open her legs anymore when she's talking.
I don't know anyone that stands like that.

Reactions: 6
Extremely underwhelmed by her "style"

It's actually getting worse

Was grand before now it's like a paco middle aged mumsy haul

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Extremely underwhelmed by her "style"

It's actually getting worse

Was grand before now it's like a paco middle aged mumsy haul
Fully agree
I used to like her style a few years ago when I found her account
But sweet jaysis those white mom jeans today 👀👀👀👀
The striped jumper?!

bin The lot pronto

Reactions: 1
She says ordered so it sounds like she is paying
Not a hope - she said she’s working with them. I’d say they give her gift codes so she can make her choices

Omg those shoes look like granny’s slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not a hope - she said she’s working with them. I’d say they give her gift codes so she can make her choices

Omg those shoes look like granny’s slippers
Oh yeah I agree I meant she uses those words so it comes across as she is paying

Reactions: 2
Cant find a thread for Anna Geary but as she's from Cork said I'd fire it in here. Did anyone see her Instagram post today. She accidently showed her bare ass. It could be seen in the reflection on the mirror behind her.....morto for her 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.