SuperStyleSabby #4 Grabby caught Covid from a pan won’t give free food to a homeless man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to laugh Sarah from housebythewhitethorns has been giving her shoutouts all week, today she mentioned her eyes are hazy with the use of dry shampoo and she'd have to wash her hair tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she's gained over 6000 new followers this month! Shows on social blade she got just over 1000 the other day after her Tv appearance but like what is the attraction.. I feel silly how I used to like her, but that really was for the hair info. But the cringe eating and dancing and just trying too hard 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Isn’t she great to have her Xmas deccers down, the rest of us had them down 3 weeks ago 🙄
Didnt you know she was so so unwell with Covid!! Could hardly open her packages how would you expect her to have the energy to take down the decorations?

Have to laugh Sarah from housebythewhitethorns has been giving her shoutouts all week, today she mentioned her eyes are hazy with the use of dry shampoo and she'd have to wash her hair tomorrow 😂
Imagine what goes through the brains of some of these influencers to think that talking about a basic principle of hygiene is riveting content I dont know Im going to put it down to covid fever because it bate all out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate this craic of “oh I had forgotten I ordered these! I didn’t know what was in the box”, tit. Do they think that’s relatable to us? I rarely order anything these days but when I do, I know what’s coming and I know what to expect. You literally get the texts from an post and DPD like. Why is she acting like it was just suddenly fucked through her window?! Imagine having so much money you just order tit willy nilly and forget what it is when it comes through the door. She’s some geebag.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pandemic:.. wash your hands .... change clothes when u come in from grocery shopping..., have a shower... put on newly washed clothes.... and wash your bleeping hair too ... can u imagine the germs in hair .... wash wash wash

Don’t listen to this silly witch and her hair training wash your hair full of germs 👍

Reactions: 12
I don't understand how she's gained over 6000 new followers this month! Shows on social blade she got just over 1000 the other day after her Tv appearance but like what is the attraction.. I feel silly how I used to like her, but that really was for the hair info. But the cringe eating and dancing and just trying too hard 🙈🙈
Think the attraction was the car crash performance! They will unfollow too once they see what we have seen!

Pandemic:.. wash your hands .... change clothes when u come in from grocery shopping..., have a shower... put on newly washed clothes.... and wash your bleeping hair too ... can u imagine the germs in hair .... wash wash wash

Don’t listen to this silly witch and her hair training wash your hair full of germs 👍
Exactly .... Don’t mind training it just wash your hair you dirty yoke!!! What else have you for doing in a lockdown!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Trying too hard to be Stacey in the hoover dance. It's cringe. Her son must be mortified.

Reactions: 5
See her buddy the 40 year old virgin has well recovered she got a gifted ALDI voucher and had her shopping delivered within 40mins!!! Going to be doing twice weekly wine tasting now got free cava from ALDI so she raving about it ..,, at least she didn’t get any sliced pan in the shopping... also she should have donated the groceries to penny dinners ... another grappy person turning into scabby no #be kind from them 😪😪😪😪
Only started following her lately. Is she really a virgin?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That sitting room loos like my granny's and she's been dead 30 years.

• Haha
She's back in the xs Sweaty Betty's today, but actually what I've noticed is her lack of transparency regarding hashtags for working with the company. She has put #ba, surely this isn't a correct hashtag... I would have assumed going by the rules of Instagram sponsored posts etc that this should be more clear and the post should be properly identified as marketing communication. It should have a clear and prominent disclosure such as #ad or #brandambassador. Maybe someone could correct me if I'm wrong??

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Out with the begging list this morning. I need to buy or source aka BEG. I need this & I need that & I want it NOW NOW NOW (verucca salt)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.