Superstylesabby #18 Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the salon is normally closed on Monday then the day must be carried forward.
This is absolutely correct. It adds up to 1.8 days per year that the employer must pay the employee.

Alternatively the employee may be allowed to take it as AL but that would be more of a ‘local’ agreement.

Hope Sabby pays hers staff for bank holidays. They can also ask for it for it to be backdated (within reason)

Reactions: 7
Who the duck is asking her for weaning advice?
The absolute neck of her saying don’t be worried with no context at all. Can you imagine explaining to a gp or phn - “I was a bit worried but Sabrina the hairdresser off Instagram told me not to worry so I didn’t mention it” 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The woman who has been lecturing us for months on Gaza and makes out she is an expert in geopolitics has no idea how the voting system in our own country works. What an idiot!

I learned this in school Sabrina. You obviously didn't pay attention in both History or CSPE class! What's worse is I searched for a sample ballot paper and it is explained on the ballot paper for you. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't vote before.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’ll be on now tonight saying she got so many messages saying people had no idea and thanks saint Sabby for showing them how to vote

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The woman who has been lecturing us for months on Gaza and makes out she is an expert in geopolitics has no idea how the voting system in our own country works. What an idiot!

I learned this in school Sabrina. You obviously didn't pay attention in both History or CSPE class! What's worse is I searched for a sample ballot paper and it is explained on the ballot paper for you. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't vote before.
Seen this and thought how does a 40 yo plus woman not know how to vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her fella freaks me out 🫣

and yes Sabrina you ARE obliged to mark that story as an #ad because that is what it is! 🙄

I wonder is she going to give queen savidas domestic abuser hubby a vote today 🤭 hopefully there is someone there to help her with the complicated polling card now

• Haha
Her fella freaks me out 🫣

and yes Sabrina you ARE obliged to mark that story as an #ad because that is what it is! 🙄

I wonder is she going to give queen savidas domestic abuser hubby a vote today 🤭 hopefully there is someone there to help her with the complicated polling card now
Randy won’t like that comment. 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s one sad lacking gowl sitting there with her fake accent lecturing us all on a Saturday night

Reactions: 6
I think she's drunk as her speech is slurred.
Unfortunately the mighty Deano ( the Godsend) hasn't the balls to take the phone off her.
How does that woman get collaborations from businesses. That Sweaty Betty tripe this morning.
She did all but gratify herself with her fanny fondling.
I thought she was medically unwell but we might as well throw mentally unwell into the fray as well.
Any wonder she ended up hairdressing because it was then a career that took in apprentices to brush the hair off the floor and pick up the used towels for about €50 a week.
Running a business after failing Leaving Cert. Maths. No way businesses are run by Revenue these days and her Accountants see to that.
I wonder who did she vote for thats if she had got registered to do so.
My boys my arse . I felt so sad for poor Robin being poked and prodded and he not well.
She should be reported to Instagram for her language and rant this evening.

• Haha
I think she's drunk as her speech is slurred.
Unfortunately the mighty Deano ( the Godsend) hasn't the balls to take the phone off her.
How does that woman get collaborations from businesses. That Sweaty Betty tripe this morning.
She did all but gratify herself with her fanny fondling.
I thought she was medically unwell but we might as well throw mentally unwell into the fray as well.
Any wonder she ended up hairdressing because it was then a career that took in apprentices to brush the hair off the floor and pick up the used towels for about €50 a week.
Running a business after failing Leaving Cert. Maths. No way businesses are run by Revenue these days and her Accountants see to that.
I wonder who did she vote for thats if she had got registered to do so.
My boys my arse . I felt so sad for poor Robin being poked and prodded and he not well.
She should be reported to Instagram for her language and rant this evening.
Not somebody that any respectable business should be associated with. Think her agents fees should be increased

Reactions: 4
So she’s unfollowed a load of accounts who post ‘meaningless’ tit - sooooo like her very own Svetty Betty ad earlier? duck off you hypocrite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The eye rolling and hand to the mouth gestures!! Ffs we all see the news. And I’d love to know what she considers pointless and meaningless….maybe batch cooking chicken and rashers or overpriced jackets or light therapy face masks or neon bracelets. I could go on 🙄

Reactions: 11