Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Once Ridden.

It's O.K.Sabrina.
No need to expose Dean's face as any gombeen that would tolerate you and your many moods must be very weak that he doesn't pack his bags and run.
Helps with Aaron sure he's been self sufficient for many years. Great that he has a father who supports him.
Did all the illnesses and dark moods disappear for the weekend.
A photo of Robin and his father every two weeks makes him a Godsend.
Why don't you tell us wheres he's performing at present so we can all go to see him as I've never seen his name anywhere only when you used him for content at the start of your Instagram pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Well done to @C1O2 for winning thread title

Sabby a pain in the hole if her salon keeps getting quieter she’ll be on the dole.

Sabby is on a hair loss journey, a gluten free journey, a motherhood journey. Every day is a god damn journey.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does she think it’s normal her almost 15 month old can’t clap, make any attempt at words or still eats only purées? Not normal Sabrina, sorry 🤨
He can’t clap because she doesn’t interact with him. He only eats purées because it’s easier for her to shove that back his throat rather than sit with him & allow him to try the food they eat. She is the laziest most detached mother. These huns should have got those real lift style dolls instead of real babies because they don’t want to do the real hard stuff.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Sorry her son was the first person to share the Cathal Crotty sentence online 😂😂😂 was he fuck would you ever fuck off sabrina. She needs to follow different people because nobody she follows is talking about Gaza & no men were talking about that sentence. Almost every man I know had a strong opinion on it. In & outside the home. Men were posting everywhere about it. She’s so weird, she has to make everything about her. Classic narcissist

Lovelula

VIP Member
I read the Mail Online (don't judge me lol).They have always been right wing and pro Israel in the comments.
Today was the first day I noticed an anger in the article on Rafah.There is definitely a shift in people's attitude.
The media is fickle though..when the Ukraine War dropped from the headlines people just stopped talking about it and that's still going on.

Once Ridden.

Sabrina you're a Hairdresser not a ff ing scientist.
Your willing to try any shite for exposure.
Didn't see anything spectacular about your visit.
You seemed to be enjoying your own company more than theirs. As for Robin I'm sure he relished your absence.
Get off the soapbox now. I'm sure you'd thread on someone also to get your own way being the egotistical troll that you are.
We all stand behind Natasha and we support all people that are bullied.
Sabrina !!!! If the cap fits?

Nopatience

VIP Member
She thinks she is the Messiah, seriously if it’s so hard to come on Instagram, don’t, your incessant whining is brutal.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Medical drama incoming over the next few weeks. These huns arent happy unless there is something wrong with them.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
yep she only loves to size up in her medical assessments. i can already tell her all they’ll find is a load of bullshit

• Haha

waittillyahear

Is she insisting she is a 10 on the bottom
I’m about the same size as her myself so I’m no one to talk but what actual heck, why is she insisting on trying to convince everyone she’s a size 10. She’s a 14 easily. That’s not trying to body shame anyone it’s just frustrating listening to her spout her size ten nonsense

422KCDC

Wtf about this week is busy. Take that last night. France for the weekend on a Pr trip with no child. This girls needs to get a grip and realise what actual busy is. I’m sure there were mani pedis and someone prob did her hair while she was “At work” if she was even in the place.

Reactions: 9

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
It’s all very vague, what’s a ‘hormonal imbalance’ - that’s not a diagnosis. If it’s an underactive thyroid then you’re diagnosed and are prescribed Eltroxin etc. That’s how it works. You’re not ‘working through’ managing things, that sounds like quackery or lies to me. She has high blood pressure and has been prescribed a drug to keep that under control - that part makes sense but that’s a very common thing for people from 40’s up. It’s all very munchauseny, isn’t it?
The hairwife had thyroid issues so she s leaned all the lingo from her .coming to kilkenny for a gynae surely there are great gybae in cork , in bons who would her gynae obstetric have been while pregnant .any medical ailment is cluckbait and content these days , half these bloggers know there'll be a few new followers to gain by mentioning endo, fertility issues thyroid issues .....hairloss now the new one

Reactions: 9