Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The freebie weekend is over and back to crying over a tough day. Does her poor mother ever get a break?

Reactions: 9

Spotted glasses

We haven't seen her calling into her bestie Olivia in the blossom tree in ages, wondering if she's another one who is after falling out with 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

NatashaJ

Any wonder she ended up hairdressing because it was then a career that took in apprentices to brush the hair off the floor and pick up the used towels for about €50 a week.
Now now, let’s not attack an entire industry of people. There’s quite a bit of science involved in hairdressing (if you’re any good). Not everyone learns the same way and apprenticeships are a fantastic way to continue a practical education.

having said that, I have been asked REALLY stupid questions by hairdressers (“what date is St Patrick’s day this year” will live with me forever)

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
How dare ye not keep up?
She's clearly suffering from perpetual cunt syndrome with symptoms such as hair loss,active breasts,insert content baby here,hormonal issues,token gaza reference,menstrual bleeding,gluten free journey,camel toe amongst other things...
How is this not an obvious diagnosis🫠

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
“Hairdressers don’t get bank holidays”

yes they do. Literally the only guaranteed 2-day weekend a hairdresser gets (if their money grabbing employer doesn’t make them work on Sundays that it)
Maybe you meant to say “hairdressers don’t get long weekends” - in which case I hope you’re paying your staff for the day off they’re missing. If the salon is normally closed on Monday then the day must be carried forward.
She is such a martyr! Plenty of jobs don't get bank holidays and not just the obvious ones like nurses, doctors and the other emergency services but even office jobs. I work for a US company and nearly always have done and working in Finance the end and start of the month is the busiest so I didn't get a bank holiday either Sabrina.

Nopatience

VIP Member
She needs to come off Instagram and deal with her ailments because everytime she comes on it’s to add to the litany of complaints. She obviously had no one to off load too because who could be bothered telling every single facet of their lives to a phone.

Iriseyegal

What good is sharing an AI generated image of "All Eyes on Rafah" going to do? It is not even an actual photo of Rafah now or before the war.
Share the images, tag American and European politicians. Call them out. Scream from the top of your lungs. Don't stop . It's a genocide. It's wrong and we all should be screaming for Palestine

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ah that makes sense, thank you! I had a mental image of some boobs doing jumping jacks 😅
soooo funny!!!! I’d put money on it that she will require some form of surgery on those active breasts of hers and that will be the start of another campaign/bandwagon/JOURNEY. Sabby’s active breast journey 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

superst@r_

What good is sharing an AI generated image of "All Eyes on Rafah" going to do? It is not even an actual photo of Rafah now or before the war.
Well obviously it’s not going to stop what’s going on but maybe it might give someone the courage to share it who has wanted to share SOMETHING up to now but couldn’t? I don’t know but it’s not doing any harm either is it? I agree with a previous post that it feels like tokenism, definitely some people are just ticking a box but fuck it- tick those boxes. Hopefully some of those people will repost more in the future or maybe look into the history of Palestine, or open up a conversation with others or attend a march or consider boycotting the companies on the bds list. There isn’t one simple solution to this but if we do nothing then we really can’t expect anything to change can we?
---
Also, it’s not a war

Heidi88

VIP Member
All smiles for her gifted package and then back to ranting that she is the only person in the world who cares about Gaza.

I have said this before but I really do think she is bipolar. I have a relative who is bipolar and she reminds me of him when she is talking

Attachments

The woman who has been lecturing us for months on Gaza and makes out she is an expert in geopolitics has no idea how the voting system in our own country works. What an idiot!

I learned this in school Sabrina. You obviously didn't pay attention in both History or CSPE class! What's worse is I searched for a sample ballot paper and it is explained on the ballot paper for you. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't vote before.
Seen this and thought how does a 40 yo plus woman not know how to vote.

• Haha