Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
It’s all very vague, what’s a ‘hormonal imbalance’ - that’s not a diagnosis. If it’s an underactive thyroid then you’re diagnosed and are prescribed Eltroxin etc. That’s how it works. You’re not ‘working through’ managing things, that sounds like quackery or lies to me. She has high blood pressure and has been prescribed a drug to keep that under control - that part makes sense but that’s a very common thing for people from 40’s up. It’s all very munchauseny, isn’t it?

Reactions: 12

Curragha79

I rarely post but Jesus those last stories were unnecessarily dramatic, go get your tests Sabrina and lean on people actually in your life. Instead of moaning to strangers on Instagram.

• Heart

422KCDC

No it’s not. But she has been known to walk into shops even after a #collab and asked for more freebies. She’s not liked by these people. Fact.

• Wow
  • Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wait… is the surgery she’s banging on about the colonoscopy?? That’s hardly surgery, sure they don’t even knock you out completely for that anymore. She’ll be sedated at most but still awake. She’ll hardly need “a few weeks” of dinners while she recovers from that. Did I miss something?
But Scabbys colonoscopy is different to everyone else’s because she is soooo full of shit 💩 She will have a team of consultants looking after her and she’ll need a solid 6 weeks to recover.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
How many unflattering pairs of jeans can one person own. Her ex bestie Mar was part of the hair crew doing the hair for the coronas for their gig tonight. She's going from strength to strength. Meanwhile, sabby is becoming more insufferable as the days go on

Reactions: 11

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
The poor child always has a bad day/night when she is around. Id say he senses something from her, she can't just relax and enjoy him. He slept great and had a great routine when she was away and her saying that makes it worse.

waittillyahear

I cannot believe that reel is about a negative comment she got months ago, she really doesn’t have anything going on her in life at all

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d say the vibes off her are shocking to a small baby. I couldn’t be around her as an adult never mind a poor defenceless baba 🥴🙄
It’s bad enough watching a few minutes through the phone. I worked with someone like her years ago and genuinely hated every minute of it. One drama or sorrowful tale after another. I’m not joking when I say the relief I felt when she left was immense.
---
God forgive me but she’d only love to have something serious wrong with her. She’s addicted to attention

Once Ridden.

If she's that busy how has she all that time to be on Instagram.
What a mish mash, Dinners,concert tickets, huge opportunity that has come her way, new dresses,drive to Dublin. Surgery and Palestine.
Only an idiot like Sabby would take it on,except that it's mainly hype.
Full of her own shite but thankfully she'll lose some of that soon.
How about Deano the Supremo is he not doing his share?
Charity begins athome. Did you ever bring in a homeless person and treat them to a shampoo and blowdry.

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
On the beg for a car seat now. The voice and facial expressions when she is in her know it all vibe is hilarious. Please Bella baby don’t gift her one.

Lazydaisy1980

I’m sure it’s been said before but for a hairdresser who creates “ridey hair 🙄” , her own hair is not great , and it has nothing to do with her hair loss journey . The colour just isn’t great and she wears it shoved back in ponytail most days .

MrsGahan

VIP Member
The eye rolling and hand to the mouth gestures!! Ffs we all see the news. And I’d love to know what she considers pointless and meaningless….maybe batch cooking chicken and rashers or overpriced jackets or light therapy face masks or neon bracelets. I could go on 🙄

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s a gowl and always will be but her baby is quite possibly the cutest baby I’ve ever seen! Feel weird for saying that but he is gorgeous

NatashaJ

Wait… is the surgery she’s banging on about the colonoscopy?? That’s hardly surgery, sure they don’t even knock you out completely for that anymore. She’ll be sedated at most but still awake. She’ll hardly need “a few weeks” of dinners while she recovers from that. Did I miss something?

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
she’s painful! imagine having to live with her!

so what if people choose to switch off! not watch it. she is so privileged she thinks everyone is in the same position as she is, nothing else to worry about but what’s going on miles away.