Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
she’s painful! imagine having to live with her!

so what if people choose to switch off! not watch it. she is so privileged she thinks everyone is in the same position as she is, nothing else to worry about but what’s going on miles away.

Reactions: 11

NatashaJ

I've not read all the comments but, erm, a press trip for Ella and Jo? Sabrina? Wha?
You’ve got it all wrong!! It was a very stressful free trip to France to fanny about in “new pyjamas” while dressing in “gorge style” with her fake friends! All for a company that makes cheap products for an industry she’s not qualified to speak about! You’d be stressed to, admit it.

• Haha

STDmail

Chatty Member
I’ve just read her post about Gaza and how no one is talking about it 🤦🏼‍♀️ what baffles me though are the comments telling her she’s relentless about Gaza. She’s not & only using it for engagement. She’s so disingenuous 😳

• Heart

backintheday123

Chatty Member
Laura has hit the nail on the head many times before and this is no different. Her talk about the wellness industry is spot on and lord was she 100% correct about all the performances we are seeing online. I imagine she is directing it completely at this idiot as I’ve yet to come across anyone as bad as Sabby.

Heidi88

VIP Member
The woman who has been lecturing us for months on Gaza and makes out she is an expert in geopolitics has no idea how the voting system in our own country works. What an idiot!

I learned this in school Sabrina. You obviously didn't pay attention in both History or CSPE class! What's worse is I searched for a sample ballot paper and it is explained on the ballot paper for you. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't vote before.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I saw Sandra shared a post yesterday from that dose Laura who was on red fm basically saying stop bullying people into sharing & I can’t help feel it’s aimed at this fool. There’s a fair bit going around about her with many eye rolls attached.

Reactions: 10

NatashaJ

Active breasts are when you have dense tissue so can have lots of lumps that may be harmless but have to be kept an eye on esp if you have history ( like me ) in your family. It’s very common.
Ah that makes sense, thank you! I had a mental image of some boobs doing jumping jacks 😅

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Skitting at the relaxing weekend - yeah right surrounded by instahuns trying to make content and reels doesn’t sound relaxing at all!!
And pretend you’re obsessed and excited about cheap face creams when you’ve spent years talking about other brands like Emma Hardie etc. it’s tragic really.

Once Ridden.

She's a venomous bitch. She only accepts complements but they're few except when she's having a conversation with herself.
Nothing exciting about this weekend but come tomorrow her ego will collapse and we're in for it.
Is Dean the other boy she's missing.
God help us.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Explaining to us how the gas works and why it causes shoulder pain like she’s the first person to ever have any kind of surgery 😆🫡😵💫

• Haha

NatashaJ

“Off to work today. I have an absolute (sic) mental week ahead of me”
1. It’s Tuesday Sabz, most adults are working today. In fact, most hairdressers are working today.
2. It was 1pm in the afternoon when you posted that. Either you’re having a late start half day or you’re not actually that busy in work and able to post up the video you recorded this morning. Which leads me to
3. You had time to record yourself doing your hair and make up. That’s more time than I had when I got up with my baby of a similar age, who was swinging from my leg as I was trying to sort my hair and makeup before rushing out the door to drop them to crèche and beat the city traffic. The same city your salon is in.
Woman up.

superst@r_

I 100%disageee too. Posting about Palestine is having a massive affect on governments, international businesses and on Israel. We cannot sit back and accept what is happening. The more that post in support of Palestine the better. If we allow this to happen in Palestine we could see it happening anywhere Israel or any other nation feels they should oppress and invade.
I've attended peaceful protests, I use the No thanks app before buying anything and I am not supporting any businesses that support Israel. We should all do the same.
Couldn’t agree more. I know it’s difficult seeing posts constantly about what’s happening- none of us WANT to be seeing them but we absolutely cannot ignore the atrocities that are being carried out. It’s all too easy to turn a blind eye but it goes against my soul.

Skinner

VIP Member
She said last night she's up 2 dress sizes, those of us with eyes can see that.
Today she says she's size 10/12 on bottom and size 8 on top.
So was she a size 6/8 on top and a size 4 on top before? I think not.

• Haha
I’m not a mother but if my baby was unwell and crying surely the last thing you’d be at is setting up the phone to record them crying? Even if they were at it hours and were driving you demented you still wouldn’t. THEN. Here’s a great idea. I’ll post it to my 100k followers…