Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
I can't believe her first instinct is to set her phone up and record Robin when he is clearly upset. What a narcissist. Anything for content. Maybe next time comfort your child Sabrina rather than focussing on the camera.

The "it's as if he knew" about the vaccinations...as if a 1 year old is pretending to be sick 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
So she’s unfollowed a load of accounts who post ‘meaningless’ shit - sooooo like her very own Svetty Betty ad earlier? Fuck off you hypocrite!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s grim that she is making out he supports Aaron. His father raised him & Sabrina herself rarely sees Aaron so what can Dean possibly do for him? She’s a dangerous manipulator

Reactions: 16

superst@r_

Skitting at the relaxing weekend - yeah right surrounded by instahuns trying to make content and reels doesn’t sound relaxing at all!!
My idea of hell if I’m honest- when I see people posing and preening for content pics and videos irl the level of second hand embarrassment nearly kills me. Was in Portugal last week and some of the people filming each other on the beach was actually ridiculous. I must be old, I don’t get it nor do I want to. I find it so vacuous

• Heart

Mizzy37

What I don’t understand is that recently she’s saying she’s so so sick and unwell …. But a free trip to France and she grand 🙃illness gone just like that

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I can't believe her first instinct is to set her phone up and record Robin when he is clearly upset. What a narcissist. Anything for content. Maybe next time comfort your child Sabrina rather than focussing on the camera.

The "it's as if he knew" about the vaccinations...as if a 1 year old is pretending to be sick 🙄
Wonder will she be attending one of the many emergency protests taking place today/tomorrow. Of course she won’t, because Scabby is all talk and no action

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d love to be a fly on the wall in Bella baby when she leaves. I’d say they rip her apart. Imagine having to work the Sunday of a bank holiday & this gowl is in twirling around the store 🙄🙄

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Mine too. It’s overkill because there’s no escaping it ☹ People sharing posts on instagram won’t have any impact no matter how harsh that sounds.
People just feel helpless. They feel like they can bear witness esp when journalists are risking their lives and ordinary Palestinians have asked us to keep sharing. I won’t get into it here I know people have differing views and I could be arguing all day. Point is if Sabrina wants to be an “ activist “ then she should live like one. Maybe stop lecturing people and follow people who don’t just talk about hair and makeup 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad

Shall64

Chatty Member
If she is still saying nobody is talking about it then that says way more about her than anyone else.
Every single person I know is talking about it.
Maybe, as well as actually getting off her arse if she feels that strongly about it, she should have a look at the people she is surrounding herself with if she can’t see anyone talking about it.
Christ.

• Heart

Iriseyegal

I disagree- social media has been invaluable in highlighting how important boycotting is and keeping people up to date and informed with what is going on. It is slow but companies are feeling the results of being boycotted and some have made big changes to get themselves off the boycott list eg ben&jerrys ice cream is the first example I think of. Governments and big companies use data from social media to gauge public opinion and for advertising and it is a way we can keep applying pressure and hopefully get some sanctions put in place…
I 100%disageee too. Posting about Palestine is having a massive affect on governments, international businesses and on Israel. We cannot sit back and accept what is happening. The more that post in support of Palestine the better. If we allow this to happen in Palestine we could see it happening anywhere Israel or any other nation feels they should oppress and invade.
I've attended peaceful protests, I use the No thanks app before buying anything and I am not supporting any businesses that support Israel. We should all do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The freebie weekend is over and back to crying over a tough day. Does her poor mother ever get a break?
Her mother must be worn into the ground from her selfish shit. Why in the name of god did she have a child in her 40’s when she didn’t want one? She isn’t able for him, she has no bond with him. All she does is complain & he definitely feels it so won’t rest etc for her. Big deal he wouldn’t nap, throw him on the floor with a few toys & he would have been fine. Don’t have a baby for content. There are no winners. Shame on her for abusing her elderly mother like this

• Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
She must be following people from another planet because my whole feed is full of Gaza all of the time.

• Heart

MrsGahan

VIP Member
She’s full of crap. Saying our government have blood on their hands yet she was at an event with Simon Harris recently and not a peep out of her!! So she chose not to speak up but pontificating from her sofa saying everyone should!!

• Heart

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
There won't be an ounce of movieprep left in the country if this one needs to clear out all her shite!

Edited to add she will probably film herself on the pot! #breakingthestigma

• Haha
  • Sick

Heidi88

VIP Member
I saw Sandra shared a post yesterday from that dose Laura who was on red fm basically saying stop bullying people into sharing & I can’t help feel it’s aimed at this fool. There’s a fair bit going around about her with many eye rolls attached.
In a way I agree. I am disgusted by what is going on. I have donated to charities in Palestine, I have attended protests, i bought a keffiyeh from a company in Palestine. What good will it do it if I share "All Eyes On Rafah" to my stories. It feels so pointless and kind of like tokenism.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

superst@r_

Mine too. It’s overkill because there’s no escaping it ☹ People sharing posts on instagram won’t have any impact no matter how harsh that sounds.
I disagree- social media has been invaluable in highlighting how important boycotting is and keeping people up to date and informed with what is going on. It is slow but companies are feeling the results of being boycotted and some have made big changes to get themselves off the boycott list eg ben&jerrys ice cream is the first example I think of. Governments and big companies use data from social media to gauge public opinion and for advertising and it is a way we can keep applying pressure and hopefully get some sanctions put in place…

• Heart
Reactions: 13