Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
She was so so sick and it was touch and go for a time. The doctors haven't seen a case like hers in the whole of the doctoring life. I fact she's been entered into the Lancet as we speak. She'll come on with shit like that .

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Heidi88

VIP Member
I saw Sandra shared a post yesterday from that dose Laura who was on red fm basically saying stop bullying people into sharing & I can’t help feel it’s aimed at this fool. There’s a fair bit going around about her with many eye rolls attached.
In a way I agree. I am disgusted by what is going on. I have donated to charities in Palestine, I have attended protests, i bought a keffiyeh from a company in Palestine. What good will it do it if I share "All Eyes On Rafah" to my stories. It feels so pointless and kind of like tokenism.

• Heart

superst@r_

Mine too. It’s overkill because there’s no escaping it ☹ People sharing posts on instagram won’t have any impact no matter how harsh that sounds.
I disagree- social media has been invaluable in highlighting how important boycotting is and keeping people up to date and informed with what is going on. It is slow but companies are feeling the results of being boycotted and some have made big changes to get themselves off the boycott list eg ben&jerrys ice cream is the first example I think of. Governments and big companies use data from social media to gauge public opinion and for advertising and it is a way we can keep applying pressure and hopefully get some sanctions put in place…

• Heart

NatashaJ

Michelle is living rent free in her head. Let it go Sabz, it was a comment about your (then) only fecking pair of pyjamas.

• Haha

The Foz

Imagine how much her family have to listen to if that was a condensed version for insta. I got lost between doctors and consultants and who she’s under the care of 🙄
It’s a whole team. Devoted to figuring out why, Sabrina Patron Saint of Cork, is sooooooo ill.

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
the irony of her talking this morning as an employer in a female dominated industry, do you pay maternity leave sabrina? i bet no, do you offer paid parental leave, bet that’s a no too, did you offer paid sick leave before the government told you that you had too? bet you didn’t. do you offer family friendly hours? no late night or weekends? again i’m confident it’s a no.
so before she rants about poor women in the work force maybe she needs to look at her own industry and wonder why hair dressers are leaving

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’ll be on now tonight saying she got so many messages saying people had no idea and thanks saint Sabby for showing them how to vote

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
In a way I agree. I am disgusted by what is going on. I have donated to charities in Palestine, I have attended protests, i bought a keffiyeh from a company in Palestine. What good will it do it if I share "All Eyes On Rafah" to my stories. It feels so pointless and kind of like tokenism.
I am as well. It’s complete tokenism, that’s the most perfect description of what I think. Seeing that post jammed in between ads, free trips, makeup demos & fashion hauls is such bullshit

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d love to know who she thinks is watching her stories that is ignoring Gaza & will suddenly call off the war because she said so. If it’s someone in the influencer community she’s throwing digs at why not tag them? Otherwise just fuck off. This style of martyrdom actually damages a cause. She’s too dense to see that though

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Deano should just bring Scabs to the vet and have her put down. How can one woman have so many issues. Or has she Münchausen syndrome?

• Haha

NatashaJ

You’d wonder what’s going through her head when she whips out her phone to record her sweet baby boy as he cries in pain and later on when she decides to edit pretty music over his crying and post it online for everyone to witness his teething meltdown.
Start saving for his therapy now.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is that recently she’s saying she’s so so sick and unwell …. But a free trip to France and she grand 🙃illness gone just like that
She most have popping onto Lourdes on the way there.
The thick Cork accent on her. So so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

STDmail

Chatty Member
Here we go again, no one is talking about Gaza only Sabrina 🤦🏼‍♀️ she still hasn’t attended 1 march (& they’re weekly in Cork) or mentioned boycotts etc sick of her virtue signalling.

• Heart

Fatface

VIP Member
Who the fuck is asking her for weaning advice?
The absolute neck of her saying don’t be worried with no context at all. Can you imagine explaining to a gp or phn - “I was a bit worried but Sabrina the hairdresser off Instagram told me not to worry so I didn’t mention it” 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha