Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

work4aliving

VIP Member
If she really starts on the there ie no info on bottle feeding I will crack , hope you read here sabrina ;

They will help you in the hospital

There are clear instructions on the formula box and a guidance on how many ozs for age / weight

You will have a Public health nurse visit- ask questions

You might find yourself trying different bottles as sometimes the baby might not like what you bought - roll with it , same for formula as baby might have reflux, silent reflux, be extra hungry etc so again roll with it , you will have a 2 week and 6 week check with doctor so baby will be weighed and again ask questions

As you seem to be private I presume you will have follow up there too !!

And just like the rest of us use Google and trial and error! There is plenty of info out there so please don't start a bottle feeding crusade!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
At this stage I think someone needs to assess how safe it is to leave a baby in her care. She is portraying herself as someone who has been living under a rock for 40+ years & can’t do the very basics in life. You’d never think she had a baby before. She’s actually a lunatic

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Our thoughts and prayers are with Robin for being stuck with that cunt as a ma for the rest of his life . xxx 🙏🥰
I’m absolutely not a fan of her think she is the biggest enjoy going but this comment hit different? Not sure why and defo not trying to moderate in any way. It just stood out a bit more than the rest.

• Haha

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
She really has so much resentment or something about being a young mum. She wasn’t 14 like you’d think the way she goes on, and the room she rents Aaron in Galway. Give over 🙄 !!!

Lovelula

VIP Member
She met the assistant manager on a good day and he told her he would look into it to appease her...if she meets him on a bad day he might like to tell her where to go...Supervalu are extortionate with their prices and are trying to pull customers in not chase them away for where they park.
I would personally hate to be a Fermoy business and see her coming,knowing she could bad mouth my business to such a large following...

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Has she forgotten she compared herself to strung out homeless junkies when she was sick with covid. Why is she allowed comment on appearance but nobody else can. Christ she’s exhausting. Sad lonely dope

• Heart

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Hasn’t been confirmed but she doesn’t have it on her profile anymore and she hasn’t picked up her new car that she was banging on about before Christmas
Why would they give her a free car - what does she offer? Why would anyone buy a merc based on that gowl driving one?

• Haha

work4aliving

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for all the hg sufferers who are in hospital or can't get out of bed today and she is out and about all weekend...all the journalists who gave her time should hang their heads in shame ...

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
God she’s basically saying Aaron came out to her today on that post it’s so obvious. The poor lad doesn’t want to be featured why does she have to make his life all about her and how amazing she is

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I have to say I didn’t automatically jump to the conclusion of Aaron being gay at all, in fact I was thinking he may have opened up about himself and a girl might be having a baby…now that would be hilarious if Sabby was a new mom and Granny all in one go!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Me too. HRT should be free!!
There’s a new thread title in here somewhere…

HRT should be free…Sabby can you go and beg for me.

Her arguments are brutal. So poorly articulated and she fails to land her point because this isn’t about other women, it’s about her.

Where’s her political butty Randy now and her FF Womens Network eh eh eh ..

• Heart
  • Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I cannot believe she is annoyed at people saying be careful of cats near babies. Everyone knows cats can suffocate a baby within minutes. Yes he may be part of the family but wise up!
She’s ‘triggered’. Holy moly. Eddie is the least of her problems. There’s a greater chance that she will be jealous of her baby

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Haymac

Is it just me or does anyone else get the absolute ick when someone adds 'een' to a word.. it drives me nuts!!!

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Laughing at the JRock proposal she shared, J knew all about it l, it wasn't a suprise, I know some one who did work for her for her engagement day. They're all such liars.

• Wow

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Randy throwing shade at Scabby in her Q&A, someone asked how much weight she gained during pregnancy and she replied 3lbs cause she was so sick and nauseous but didn't go on about it because she was afraid for the pregnancy.

Puffin

VIP Member
Before when Sabby used to come pontificating into her phone about any subject she wasn't remotely cut out to preach about she had a very slight slight hint of a Cork accent. Today when she came on spouting about the Barbie movie she sounded like she was talking about cattle down at the mart🐄

Is Sabby one of those that adopts the entire personality of whoever it is she is dating 🤔

• Haha