Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Crying with her mother buying granny knickers.She wouldnt want to live a day in my life so...I love a good root through Penneys underwear section for granny pants and I am in my 30s with neither chick or child😂😂
Honest to god she is in for the land of her life,can anyone remember when she was doing the Reels where someone from Kopper would video her walking out of the salon from behind and her arse was like 2 hard boiled eggs in a skirt...oh you wont be up Princes Street this Summer sipping Champagne with Monty😂
I roared laughing at this! She sure won’t, Monty’s engaged to a girl literally half his age, looks almost like a child 🤣🤣 not that it has anything to do with anything but lolled ar your comment all the same. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13

missiemoomoo

VIP Member
She met the assistant manager on a good day and he told her he would look into it to appease her...if she meets him on a bad day he might like to tell her where to go...Supervalu are extortionate with their prices and are trying to pull customers in not chase them away for where they park.
I would personally hate to be a Fermoy business and see her coming,knowing she could bad mouth my business to such a large following...
She really has little to be bothering her, I'd be mortified doing that.

TheManorBorn

Is that the first time her and Randy have met up since she gave birth to queen Charlotte? She didn't support her in her campaign to take on Stephen Donnelly or like any of her posts at the time. Randy was just there for the freebie.
She can’t afford a proper visit to the hairdresser - state maternity benefits don’t pay that much! So she’s left her pride in Colms y-fronts and crawled back to Sabby! She’s a joke

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Says she won’t bore us with the details and then she does. I have never heard anyone be so very very very sick and upset with every symptom of pregnancy. She really doesn’t cope well, hope she learns how to quickly.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
That story about the stones killed me 😂😂 the baby holding them all together would she ever cop on. She doesn’t even visit Aaron, he only lives in Galway & she has visited him ONCE!

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s trying to make commenters here believe they are close when we know they aren’t. That’s fine if that’s the kind of mother you want to be but stop with the pretence. Normal mothers don’t have to post like that to convince strangers

Lazydaisy1980

She makes a absolute saga out of everything 🙄. Firstly I have 3 kids and not once did anyone of my friends or acquaintances ever ask me what way I was planning on feeding my baby . Cause that would be rude !! . It’s not a question that you would ever ask a pregnant woman , unless you were their consultant/midwife . She’s definitely lying there to make up a story for engagement.
Secondly besides the instructions on formula tins , the HSE have a whole website section dedicated to bottle feeding info so saying there is no info there is also a lie and anyone who bypasses medically approved info to ask Sabby for tips needs to give their head a wobble !
Thirdly , doesn’t matter if you breastfeed or bottle feed they all turn into teenagers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

JH45

I think it’s a horrible horrible thing to do. I’d never show my son at his most vulnerable to a group of strangers. And I’ve done a great job with my lads too Sabby but it takes a village. Have a bit of humility. Self praise is no praise

• Heart

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
And here comes the freebies from Smyths… imagine not buying for your new baby…. Stingy bitch
Last week she shared a post for a hostel in Cork looking for a buggy for one of their service users. Scabby buy your own fucking stuff and ask the shop to donate to a woman in need instead. These greedy bitches accepting stuff they can afford to buy.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Isn’t it amazing she’s never too sick to pick up the phone & record herself. I reckon deep down she is eaten alive with guilt that she has no real bond with Aaron & is using age to play the victim. Things won’t be different with this baby. She’s a narcissist & only cares about herself

• Heart

Nopatience

VIP Member
I do hope she knows babies are not Monday to Friday jobs and don’t disappear at weekends like her hyperemisus and UTIs

• Haha
She is keeping the post natal depression story for when the baby comes and she can then say oh look I'm suffering from it again.
If she ended up in Sarsfield Court then I'd imagine it is quite a sad tale and youd wonder why she would get pregnant again...
Because Contentina Amari Olivia Blossom Hickey needs to bring in the ads for Mummy.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Has she even mentioned cariban of late?
What, never heard of it? 🤣🤣🤣

She on maternity leave now, she nesting and eating all round herself. HG has miraculously left her body and gone on maternity leave itself.

She got no traction on her Cariban campaign so she’s moved on to feeding. Obviously she’s only dying for someone to say something about bottle feeding so she can go on a rant.

Once baby is born it will be mother and child car parking spaces and PND.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
If someone looks shit after too much Botox people are gonna comment simple as.
She’s Obvs reading here after someone mentioned how grotty the outside of her house was and now dean apparently suggested a power wash

• Haha
  • Heart