Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleted

VIP Member
She needs to F off. Breaking the stigma around IVF, breaking the stigma around HG, breaking the stigma around bottle feeding, breaking the stigma around c-sections. Nobody gives a flying fuck just go and do it!!!!!
This is it! There’s no stigma around IVF, you don’t hear about it because couples keep it private. Christ of 6 babies born in my group in the last few years, 4 were conceived through ivf. I almost forgot because no one goes on about it. She will have the most dramatic birth ever, even if it’s a planned section. She’s someone who hears from the dr “hmm let’s make sure it’s not a compacted bowl or let’s check the babies position” and she puts 2+2 together and comes up with 5. Her need for attention is off the charts

Reactions: 15
The kitchen is so bad. The units, the table and chairs and the ikea thing all clash! And don’t get me started on the too small rug. I like the floors in her hall and the dark bannister though… but the kitchen is so far off the mark. Interiors guru me ar$e

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Fml she is on now about feeding.
She has no friends so who exactly is engaging in chat about how she’s gonna feed her baby? No one is who

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Some danger in the comments asking Sabrina to run for Taoiseach 😂😂 I despair when there are people like this walking amongst us

• Haha

sherlockholmes2

Christ. As a gay woman, if my mother shared that post with the world the day that I told her, I would have been incredibly upset. Telling your family is a very vulnerable thing to do and often they can be some of the first to know (not always, not everyone is close etc). These things take time.

• Heart

The Foz

Who wants to ask her if she’s going to use disposable or reusable nappies? That’ll be another rant 😂😂

• Haha

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
oh lord poor Supervalu, Sabrina get over yourself please, we all had to walk the extra bit to the shop when pregnant, such entitlements she thinks she has, some people are just going to park in them spots...get over it

IM FUCKING LIVID WITH ANGER AT HER THE DOPE!!!! The NECK of her saying she won't vote fianna fail and a few years ago she very heavily pushed for her followers to vote for Sandra Murphy a FUCKING FIANNA FAIL POLITICIAN!!!! Oh so when it affects you then you give a shit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

KittenRadziwell

Skitting at her talking about how 'helpful' the girls in Bella Baby were. Obviously their ears pricked up when you said you were going to bottle feed Sabrina. Because then They 👏Can 👏 Sell 👏 You 👏 More 👏 Shit. It is LITERALLY their job. Dumbass.

• Haha
  • Heart
What in the name of God is the exaggerated Cork accent about this weather. She's hard to listen to the best of times. Hard on the eye and the ear now🙄

Duckyduckduck

She didn’t get the call up from RTE to speak about Cariban either. She must be RAGING.
Because they read the response from HSE explaining that it wasn’t licenced here because the company that makes it hasn’t actually applied for a licence in Ireland. So, in fact, it’s one of a few unlicensed medications allowed here - hence the need for initial consultant script. After that, GP can renew. That’s why initial flurry of coverage went quiet very fast.

GPRena

Someone take those god awful knit pants away from
her and burn them 🤢 what in the name of god is that outfit? I’m no fashionista but my god even I wouldn’t stoop to those knit pants. The rest,possibly you could wear with leggings.

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
And sure sticking your miserable face on Instagram is the cure, she has real issues and I can see a disaster class unfolding when the baby arrives m. Her need for attention is actually scary.

Wild.angel

That was a direct response to a comment on here in the last few days where someone pointed out how awful she looks and how this pregnancy has aged her so much
I know near the end of pregnancy you are now looking or feeling your best, but go and rest. Don't post sympathy photos. That just screams needy and not getting attention at home. Insta isn't real life. Go and look after yourself and your baby.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I thought Sabrina already revealed the gender - I’m sure I saw someone on here say it months ago and post the screenshot. She was hashtagging baby girl or girl mom … something to that effect
That’s right. She did. Baby girl hashtags on one post. Odd she never mentioned the baby shower…considering she shows videos of her vomiting and talks about her bowel movements…

• Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
When is she due,has she ever given a date?
And will it be a section because she has endometriosis?
She doesn't talk about the birth at all which is bizarre..its like shes emotionally checking out of having the baby..
She actually doesn't talk about baby at all. No packing for hospital. Baby clothes. Gender. Nothing warm and fuzzy.