Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

backintheday123

Chatty Member
What’s this absolute fool on about? It’s not new I have that buggy two years now in that exact colour. This one grinds my gears big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Wild.angel

Feckkkkkk what a scary face and why would she post that. Probably all the food swelling. Wiser eating grass.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
That IKEA unit looks absolutely shit in her kitchen and is totally the wrong style for her existing units…not that style is something Grabby has any understanding of

TikToc

VIP Member
My friend said there was only about ten there. The ladies were egging on her on to tell what happened in paris and her and a blonde one was telling the story at the top of their voices. Sabby said she pulled i think sandra but sandra hAd no memory of what she said. Mary was another lady but all she was talking about was baby names.
Nope. Not buying this story.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why does she keeps age was so young having an Aaron 21, that's not really that young. I was 23 when I had my first child I have friends that had children at 19 and 20. My husband's mother was only 16 when she had him none of them keep banging on about their age.
She's a pain in the hole.
She’s trying to imply that she was some sort of victim having him & she’s justifying the fact that she didn’t raise him herself.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She is such a moany bitch. Limbs much have been desperate to even bother with her. Imagine how painful she is to be around. Mood Hoover.
How does she know the spaces are occupied by men? Does she sit in her car all the time and then men are sat in the car? I don’t know about anyone else but I park and get out when I go to the shops. Maybe the men are in the cars are accompanied by pregnant partners who are inside the shops!
She’s also not dying she is pregnant and able bodied and seems to be able to park everywhere else

• Heart

The Foz

I remember about five years ago she was bulling about people buying hair products from the likes of lookfantastic, saying people should shop local. And just look at her now, money talks doesn’t it Scabby!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Does anyone actually care though? My kids are older now and no one even asked me my plans for feeding. Out of all my gf’s never was there any sort of convo about feeding, same with family.
Aren’t people busy enough with their own kids/lives?

• Heart

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
Sabrina your fat fingers are down to you stuffing your face continuously. Karma for trying to pretend you have HG. Your taste in clothes is appalling

uncleted

VIP Member
She stages her photos to make herself look as sick as possible…she’s just short of being a munchie (munchasens influencer)

Taylor17

VIP Member
God, the HG really took its tool on her. She's after wasting away to nothing from all the puking. 🤣 how she keeps a straight face when she is pretending she is sick all day nearly every day I don't know. Her whole house is a weird jumble of different sponsored things

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
The video with the pram omg...
She looks so out of her depth..the look of panic in her eyes.

If you followed this fool 2 years ago when she was prancing around Paris and London you would never think she would go back to shitty nappies.

• Haha