Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Do all her "favourite" boutiques have mother and child parking outside the door and if not why doesn't she complain??? Grabby is a melt, I feel so sorry for this unborn child, she can't cope as it is.

It was Cariban and then mental health problems after she had Aaron and then jumped on the bottle versus breastfed babies, what next? She's a melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
I wonder what will happen her when she gives birth and realizes she’s put on about 6 stone while pretending to have HG as an excuse to eat rings around herself 😂

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The staff are so so so so so so soooo nice and kind and overwhelmed and overworked and overtired and underpaid and unappreciated and Scabby is going to do everything she can to ensure it stays that way by abusing the system because Stephen Donnelly snubbed her….Hanna in Fermoy you better have a trough of sausage, bacon, egg and chips ready on Saturday…

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
Ah @N&NMOM ignore the bump comments. As long as the baba is fine, and you are surviving you can ignore the rest.

The difference between you and Scabs is you have Hyperemesis, Scabby does not. Somehow I don’t think you were having this for breakfast today. Best wishes for the next 10 weeks, you got this 👍
Thank you so much. That’s one of the nicest messages, I really appreciate it. I’m bawling here by it. Love this group so much

• Heart

422KCDC

Did she say she parked in a mummy to be spot(or something like that). Do these exist now?

Or did she park in a parent and child spot which is wider so you can get the car seat on and out easier and have the buggy beside the car!

Just get your shopping delivered if you’re bothered about spaces!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for her this evening. She’s officially on Mat leave from the salon, and here she is trying to “big up” a cheap furniture/homeware store and try to make it look fabulous (while trying her hardest to pretend to be nesting). It’s tragic.
The irony of her working with Jysk but using the IKEA kitchen hack for her new storage.

• Haha

Once Ridden.

I've been blocked so I'm going to miss all the gory details. Couldn't contain myself last week when she was sitting with that long moronic face talking about "period poverty" and said " I just said there to Dean we don't know how lucky we are". Then began telling us about Lidl who have sort of period donation setup.I sent her a text saying :- seeing that you crave " freebies" so much surely you could return the favour to someone more needy.
She blocked me straight away.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Ridiculous. She’ll be in hospital for a few night but Dean won’t be so can bring her in anything she needs. Honestly why do people stress about this kind of stuff?
I hate they way these cunts make a highlight of their hospital bag…it’s not fucking rocket science. Lavender Pillow spray and all this nonsense. I think there is a list in one of the books you get when you have your 12 week appointment.. no need to be bringing shit in with you… the place is cramped enough

• Heart

Kiss me im irish

Someone needs to explain
To her hyperemisis doesn’t act up on having a migraine, hyperemisis is there all the time every hour of the day even on cariban, cariban only settles it down not gets rid. She’d fuckin know what hyperemisis was if she actually had it

Jellybb

VIP Member
She obviously has a bee in her bonnet about breastfeeding after her first experience and this is her passive-aggressive way of putting it down.
She wants to be able to have the baby, hand it to Deano and continue to spout absolute sh!t all day on Insta.
💯 I don’t understand her need to even address what way she is feeding her sprog? I have never known anyone to ask any pregnant woman how they are going to feed their kid 🤣🤣🤣 I suppose she thinks she is unique because in her pea brain she is breaking the imaginary stigma around bottle feeding 🫠 Jesus fucking wept 😩 I think I preferred this cunt when she was recording herself stuffing her gob with Big Macs

• Haha
Remember this cunt during covid with her 2/3 work outs per day and constantly showing the tiny waist and crotch in her skanky skandi kitchen…. Can’t stand the cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
Here we go with the bottle/breastfed/ fed is best debate. I've done both. I hated breastfeeding. Bottle feeding was shit too. They were all were colicky, didn't sleep much babies. I didn't give a flying fuck about anyone's opinions or well meaning advice and muddled through. I can tell you anyone who listens to Sabrina the fool needs their heads examined. If she's not comfortable with her choice to bottlefeed that's her problem. She will probably check herself in a break somewhere and let her mother and boyfriend to it anyway. She knows this topic will cause mayhem. She will definitely get messages from people saying that breastfeeding is better for the baby and she will hone in on that

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
If Sabrina was breastfeeding and having a vaginal delivery she'd be banging out about breaking stigmas there too. She should get behind her own decisions and shut the fuck up. The poor child is in for a rough start having a selfish, arrogant mother like her rearing him.

• Heart

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
There’s plenty of info out there about bottle feeding. She always has to act like she’s so marginalized and discriminated against. Alan had a lucky escape 💯

Her points are so badly researched and articulated that she’s actually dangerous. She stated that she’s concluded that the reason the government won’t pay for cariban is cause is not safe to take and they don’t want the liability (it is safe and that’s not the reason!). She’s so dangerous!!

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's sowing the seeds for post natal depression already. You're late to the party sabby. Even more women have suffered from some form of pnd than hg. No one needs a shallow, selfish, spoilt brat like her bringing awareness to it. She's only dying for the men in white coats to haul her off in a straight jacket while recording every second.

• Heart