Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPRena

This might be a stupid question but can Hyperemisis go from mild to severe ?? Or is it just always meant to be big bang severe?
You can definitely have a milder case,some cases aren’t as severe,it’s still awful and definitely not the way Sabrina portrays it. I have to say though,a mild case can turn to a severe case very quickly in a matter of hours to a day in some cases,it depends on a few factors like how much fluid you’re able to keep down,also depends if you see a GP who might not be as familiar with HG and may be slow to treat it there and then and even some pregnancy assessment units/maternity depts can be slow to treat it also unfortunately and a lot of women sadly have to fight for the medication which delays everything and someone who has a milder case might find themselves getting worse which would lead to it being severe. The cost for the medication in Ireland is another massive massive sad case of affairs too and this jumping through hoops having to get forms signed is appalling. I’m not in Ireland and I found it difficult to get treatment for my HG where I am too,I had to fight for it and battle every month for it.
---
My understanding is it can lesson but for a lot of women it lasts the whole pregnancy. I *think* some women can improve after the first trimester, and obviously medication can make it a bit more manageable. But it’s nothing like Sabby portrays it - there one day, gone the next. That’s just standard pregnancy nausea - I had it, some days right as rain, others sick as a dog - but I didn’t label is HG
---

So sorry you went through this
Yes,you’re right,it can improve after the first trimester with medication. It definitely doesn’t go away fully even with medication. If you skipped taking the medication,you could easily find yourself back to square one ( I tried this once!) but as soon as baby arrives,it disappears,might take a day or two but it does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
You should have asked her did she make it to Zara yet to return the hideous bomber jackets!!!!
She was with her new BFF Carrie McDermott her divorce solicitor…no sign of limbs which I thought was a bit strange for a Saturday

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Ok fair enough about it being battery operated, but I still think a lamp in the bathroom is weird! Same with the chair on the landing, I’ve been in the four bed houses in that estate, the landings aren’t huge. There really isn’t space for a chair. Her house must be so cluttered.
Sure her bedroom and spare rooms were crammed with pureshite(online) she is a messy sloppy bitch

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Nothing really to report. They came in,her wearing a bright orange jumper waited for a table, her all smiles, him trotting behind her. Sat at a table near us, her on her phone. We were practically leaving so there wasn’t much of an overlap. My first time seeing her in the wild.
Is she as rough as a badgers ar$e in real life as she is on insta???

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I genuinely think she sounds a bit like a traveler…you know the way some traveler’s have a certain accent. I think Sabby has the same thick traveler accent when she slips out of her posh put on accent
That’s what she reminded me of yesterday as well. She makes me cringe

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
She has to do consults to bring people in to her staff because they are always hiring and can’t keep a client base with the turnover and amount of trainees
Yes like how would the pricing work? Would I pay Sabrina prices for her trainee to do it? Is it really as easy to talk about it. I cannot see this working at all. More staff to loose and now Shabby has another mouth to feed well 2 if you consider the unemployed bf.

• Haha

NHFUJ

She just wants freebies. She’s either broke or plain mean. Oh and scabby, your blossom tree stories are adverts. And your back garden patio needs a power wash 👍
Is it not really weird to have a lamp in your toilet??? I thought most bathrooms/toilets didn’t have power sockets for safety?

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yes, yes, yes someone called it for what it is a "pretend" 5 star hotel, the view saves it and I see they still haven't changed the manky green carpet and shabby furniture in the bar.
That place was on my list of places to stay and after seeing the state of the furniture…I think Im good. No longer on the list.

More importantly, never mind the wet packages…look at the filthy doorstep and footpaths. What a filthy kip.

Attachments

• Sick

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Yeah, she's done with that. She'll be having periods again soon so needs related a bandwagon to jump on, "I'm lucky I can afford to buy sanitary pads, but I'm doing this for all the women who can't afford it".
Maybe she’ll get sent a box of Always🤣

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
With a bit of luck they will be fined. Kim Kardashian was fined over $1m recently for not disclosing that something she was promoting was a paid ad.
It’s the only way they will change their ways. They all get away with so much in this country it’s shocking

impulse123

Look was always quite plain looking, agricultural even-

but all her Botox and treatments and hours and hours and hours prancing and admiring and treating herself gave her a bit of a ‘gloss’ - she worked hard to get it

but Christ tonight she looks horrendous…one eye is now even drooping?!
the drooping eyes can happen when you stop having botox after having it for a long time because the muscles are so unused they can’t hold themselves up anymore! all for botox now and again but it’s not always a bad thing to be able to move your face