Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Ya the impression I get is that shes trying to be all "wasnt I great to keep an unwanted pregnancy when I was young"...she was young she also had a great father to her baby who stuck by her and great parents..It wasnt the magdalene sisters....she talks about Aaron like hes her nephew who calls in once every blue moon to tell her about college and fucks off again...for all her travelling for food theres never a weekend where she gets in the car to go to Galway to visit him....they're not close at all...
Not a mention of Aaron since she announced the pregnancy?

Reactions: 4

Lovelula

VIP Member
So shes having a section because the baby is facing the wrong way...I very much thought they would give her into her section demands for the migraine reason alone?Sounds a bit bizarre..
Can anyone tell me if she has endometriosis??I thought she did and presumed she would have section anyway

422KCDC

Does she mean breech when she says facing the wrong way which is an obvious section(baby wrong way around) or baby is facing wrong way (baby is back to back) which is not an easy obvious section. I wish she’d get her terminology right.
Compacted bowel, volumeous the list goes on.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Was about to say the same thing…the throwing the head back laughing with the mouth open and full of food while looking into the phone … it’s bizzare behavior. She’s needs to get back on her meds. Is she eating her breakfast with a teaspoon?
If I knew her I’d be staging an intervention but I doubt anyone in her life gives a shit. No doubt they are sick of her. I’d worry about a baby in her care.

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
The wan that’s giving out about the price of baby stuff is buying a le labo candle in brown Thomas that retails at €70. Oh and free perfume samples….she’s as tight as a fishes arse is Scabby.
Who has ever bought a perfume without trying it first?! 😂 she’s so odd!

Lovelula

VIP Member
Oh god she loves a cause and a rant over it doesn't she. Hopefully she won't have time to pontificate when she's trying to bottle feed a newborn. FFS the rest of us just got on with it. Her problem is she knows she's out of her depth becoming a mother again.
Why does she always wear they green colour, as a style guru she should know it washed her out. It plends onwoth her hair and skin and they all look the same colour.
Totally agree with you here,she should use warm colours like red and pink and considering she has a small frame fitted clothes would suit her more than those awful baggy jackets.
She is out of her depth as you say and not maternal.She is panicking because she knows she is in for a rough ride,she seems to have really suffered with Aaron as a baby and anytime she get close to talking about it..theres a look of panic in her eyes and she changes the subject

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
She must be sickened when she sees Just Jordan and other huns getting free baby showers and cars. No matter how much of an exhibition she makes of herself no one is interested.
why would any brand want to be associated with that piggy woman. There is morning appealing about her.

I’ve noticed she’s only started doing it. It’s a very West of Ireland thing. My Mayo husband and everyone I know from that area put een at the end of stuff. It made me think Dean was from there and she was doing that thing where people copy those around them to fit in. But he’s from Cork isn’t he?
West Cork ya

Reactions: 3