Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She's sowing the seeds for post natal depression already. You're late to the party sabby. Even more women have suffered from some form of pnd than hg. No one needs a shallow, selfish, spoilt brat like her bringing awareness to it. She's only dying for the men in white coats to haul her off in a straight jacket while recording every second.
Most definitely

Reactions: 3
Never revealed the gender, Sabby? Is that what you said?

I think you'll find you did.
---
Did anyone notice in on the grid post for the Nuk bottles that she has no Shellac on her nails, in preparation for a C section maybe??? She ALWAYS has her nails done. If she wasn't due until April why the bare nails so soon? It's not like she is busy and couldn't get it removed nearer the time.
Tis April tomorrow 😉

Attachments

422KCDC

There isn’t a hope she would have tagged the store if she didn’t get it free or discounted.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
What begging was she doing? I missed it and have someone with me who has a personal interest. Cant say too much.
She was literally begging for everything tables, chairs, carpet … you name it, she was begging for it. But she got completely snubbed by RTE yesterday so she’s on a different rant at the moment 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Jesus yer wan came all the way from Roscommon for that the after colour still looks a bit dull

• Haha