Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
Whatever about maneen did you catch her when she said she wanted to look like "a ride" on Saturday for meeting a friend....first of all if Dean was to meet a male friend and say I want to look like a ride...she would probably fire the rocking chair at his head and rightly so!
Secondly she is 9 months pregnant,what man will look at a woman fit to pop and think I wanna ride her unless he has a pregnancy fetish...very odd thing to say...just goes to show she will prioritise the figure once Maneen is out.....
It's a saying in cork. Doesn't mean she wants a ride. Sure she was always saying ridey hair. Means looking good 😉

Reactions: 3

work4aliving

VIP Member
What's in the box though...a few small bits ...she didn't get the big ticket items ...that being said why are symths gifting...they pretty much have a monopoly..but there are a few small businesses around...I might shop with them even if the few euro dearer ...

Reactions: 3

NosyCorkWan

This might be a stupid question but can Hyperemisis go from mild to severe ?? Or is it just always meant to be big bang severe?

Reactions: 2

Lovelula

VIP Member
Is she only 26??Fucking hell thought she was about 30..I think she looks like Laura Whitmore..what's the story there..are they together long?

Reactions: 2