Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wild.angel

The more I watch the more I am convinced all the expensive clothes/jackets/boots were ALL adverts. She’s going on about the price of changing bags and mats way too much for someone who wears expensive clothes etc.
But all the tagging of Aldi has worked, or else she contacted them.

Reactions: 3

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Whatever about maneen did you catch her when she said she wanted to look like "a ride" on Saturday for meeting a friend....first of all if Dean was to meet a male friend and say I want to look like a ride...she would probably fire the rocking chair at his head and rightly so!
Secondly she is 9 months pregnant,what man will look at a woman fit to pop and think I wanna ride her unless he has a pregnancy fetish...very odd thing to say...just goes to show she will prioritise the figure once Maneen is out.....
I saw her in BT Cork Saturday and confirm that while she didn’t look like a dogs dinner she absolutely did not look like a ride and that is nothing to do with being 9mths pregnant it’s more her shocking taste in wearing childish T-shirts and oversized brown mud coloured blazers. A blazer isn’t a cure all especially an oversized one on a short dumpy ass like Sabby.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Scabrina doing a fair bit of whinging about the mother and baby spots given she doesn't even have a baby yet
I bet ya it wouldn’t stop her parking in one. She’s an absolute asshole.
---
No mention of her baby shower in the Maryborough! It’s on their story!
Stop. It mustn’t have been what she was expecting hence no mention of it. She’s doing a gender reveal … 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

JH45

I know. I tell my hairdresser I don’t want a bit of a root left. But then she doesn’t do prescription highlights for me so 🤷‍♀️

Yes like how would the pricing work? Would I pay Sabrina prices for her trainee to do it? Is it really as easy to talk about it. I cannot see this working at all. More staff to loose and now Shabby has another mouth to feed well 2 if you consider the unemployed bf.
Oh is he unemployed? Tell us more

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Its rotten..she said in the comments she needs it for her growing family,more shelf space for bottles etc...
Couldn't she have gotten a nicer unit than that...
I dont think it will work when baby becomes a toddler...they will be pulling at everything in it.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
No just logged onto an online baby course. Probably #ad or #sp. Allergic and overwhelmed…

• Angry

Cat_f

Imagine wearing a sweatshirt under a trench coat. What a story, she’s getting more and more in love with herself!!!
Had the same thought and the trainers also. That outfit is all over the place. Fine I get it she is nearing the end of your pregnancy, throw on whatever fits, grand, however dont be showing it off when it is such a mess.