Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheManorBorn

Am I the only one to think the only difference between sick female dog and really good bit@h is make up and a forced smile?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The Foz

Looks like it. Free table and chairs. The state of the knives and forks…you think she’d have tried to have done a nice table setting with flowers, glasses, napkins, candles ….
The table is far too small for all that stuff, it would look so cluttered. I give her a year until she changes it again because it won’t suit their lifestyle with a one year old 🙄

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Kelly Fitzsimons had HG I believe on her pregnancy and the amount of weight she has lost while being pregnant is unreal. She was a big enough lady size 20 ish I'd say but she has lost serious weight spoke about being sick non stop and you can see it in her.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She comes across as though she’s off her face … slurring her words and running sentences in to one another like an over excited child. She’s very unstable….either extremely happy or extremely depressed and sad and angry and always the victim. It’s certainly not stable or normal behavior.

Wild.angel

She is such a lazy bitch she should be absolutely ashamed of the state of that clothes rail and the bragging about labels still being in items….i however am not surprised at all as she is more than able to spend on herself but when it has come to any baby items all she has done is complain about the costs. Also after the state of that spare room and the fact other people had to clean it up she should be left to rot in her own shit like other pigs
Mary will be round before Sunday to sort. Wonder what Deano does when he's there?