Superstylesabby #13 The stuff comes out her mouth instead of her arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what other hairdressers think of her and her prescription hilites! I know she's full of shite but I'd love to know what they think about her hairdressing methods.

Reactions: 8
I've seen other successful, busy hairdressers on instagram saying it's not that complicated. An obvious dig to Sabs and her prescription colours. I think when she started on social media she raised the standard of doing blondes in the Cork area and anyone who worked for her walked into a job when they left Kopper.

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what other hairdressers think of her and her prescription hilites! I know she's full of shite but I'd love to know what they think about her hairdressing methods.
Guessing here…but I’d say they think she’s talks a pile of shite. She’s trying to over complicate a pretty simple job … colouring someone’s hair. Granted it takes a certain level of skill, but she’s not performing heart surgery. Her techniques aren’t that great when the brunette left the salon with visible grey hairs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads.... The burger...... what the absolute hell!!! There's no way in hell she has hypermesis?? I actually think it's such an insult to women who genuinely suffer from hyperemesis to be playing the "I'm so sick" card when she can still tuck into monstrous meals like she has been doing!!! Absolute shi*e..... I'm embarrassed for her! She's for the birds!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lads.... The burger...... what the absolute hell!!! There's no way in hell she has hypermesis?? I actually think it's such an insult to women who genuinely suffer from hyperemesis to be playing the "I'm so sick" card when she can still tuck into monstrous meals like she has been doing!!! Absolute shi*e..... I'm embarrassed for her! She's for the birds!!!!!
She is a charlatan suffering with munchausens but what I can’t understand is the people that feed pardon the pun her behaviour, I really think she suffers with a personality disorder

As a genuine HG sufferer on all three of my pregnancies, she really really infuriates me. Severe weight loss to the point I looked anorexic, hospitalisations, I couldn't eat/drink a morsel, and if I felt anyway fit to it would be something like toast. Actual lifting my head was an effort, to talk was an effort never mind recording vomiting and talking into a bloody phone, just pure exhaustion too. I also had excess saliva the whole way through, which meant I had a towel with me literally at the side of my mouth in bed or the chair as that's as far as I could go, to use to "hold it" (sorry for that image). My parents were absolute angels and looked after the children whilst my husband worked. It was completely dibillitating. No medication was available when I had my pregnancies, my first was 21 years ago so it was very much a case of living with it, you wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy.
I know it's not a competition as to who suffers the worse, but she has most definitely not got HG. Yes she may have bad pregnancy sickness, but she is just insulting any woman who suffered/suffering with it. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As a genuine HG sufferer on all three of my pregnancies, she really really infuriates me. Severe weight loss to the point I looked anorexic, hospitalisations, I couldn't eat/drink a morsel, and if I felt anyway fit to it would be something like toast. Actual lifting my head was an effort, to talk was an effort never mind recording vomiting and talking into a bloody phone, just pure exhaustion too. I also had excess saliva the whole way through, which meant I had a towel with me literally at the side of my mouth in bed or the chair as that's as far as I could go, to use to "hold it" (sorry for that image). My parents were absolute angels and looked after the children whilst my husband worked. It was completely dibillitating. No medication was available when I had my pregnancies, my first was 21 years ago so it was very much a case of living with it, you wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy.
I know it's not a competition as to who suffers the worse, but she has most definitely not got HG. Yes she may have bad pregnancy sickness, but she is just insulting any woman who suffered/suffering with it. 🤬
That's exactly it, bad pregnancy sickness. She's well able to stuff that big gob of hers.

Reactions: 10
Seriously all her crap about trying to get HG medication free and she is constantly eating crap food. She really is dillusional.....I am unfollowing her as she really is a hypocrite......there is no way she has HG and eating that muck constantly.

Reactions: 18
I had what she has, lots of nausea, puking, some good days, some really bad days. I lost a lot of weight in the first trimester, and didn’t put on much weight overall just due to feeling rubbish most of the time. I definitely did not have HG, nor did I even consider getting medication for it - I was pregnant, some people get sick while pregnant, I could function - that’s just life!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't watch her anymore...I had a nose today...sorry I did ...the woman is nuts ...she had a gestational diabetes test and then it's like she thinks she earned she actually stuff her face . She is a walking disgrace and a real insult to all the brave women really suffering...who wrote articles again about her ...are they seeing this . Is there not one tattle out there in the journalism industry or with contacts who can call this out ...OK back to never looking at this one again ...

if your reading here sabrina you are a disgusting disgrace ...

• Heart
What’s worse is she openly admits to not caring if it makes her sick. Which means she doesn’t care if that means another hospital stay putting the healthcare system under even more unnecessary pressure. She’s a selfish cow 🐄
She just contradicts herself all day long🙄

Agree, I'm so sick, then ball of cheese and grease

Her skin has been that grey beige corpse colour for the best part of 2 years now

What’s worse is she openly admits to not caring if it makes her sick. Which means she doesn’t care if that means another hospital stay putting the healthcare system under even more unnecessary pressure. She’s a selfish cow 🐄
She will have to find another syndrome to run to the hospital with because looking at how much weight she's gained and not lost with the HG, she can't peddle that excuse for long more.

Reactions: 6
I’m a hairdresser and I think they way she goes on is painful 😩 I get the prescription lites thing but she makes it out to be something more than what it is 🙄 I enjoy her hair content tbh.
One thing I hated about her was the way she used to give out about blondes 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s going to be the size of a house when this baby is born. Her greed comes out through her face she is grey looking

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.